ADMIN

7972637873?profile=RESIZE_584x

On Saturday, thousands of conservatives and evangelicals marched on Capitol Hill. They are calling for a spiritual awakening within the United States.

The 2020 Prayer March was organized by Reverend Franklin Graham, son of the famous evangelist Billy Graham. He encouraged spiritual healing across country in the wake of the recent national unrest.

The Vice President and 2nd Lady Karen Pence Surprised Franklin Graham and attendees with an appearance. Click the link below to watch the replay. >p> H/T OneAmericaNews

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I did not know that Michael W Smith was leading the worship it's Amazing.

• Michael W. Smith is one of the most amazing Psalmists of today... he is wholly anointed of God and a blessing to hear...

• You can't kid me we are STILL a Christian Nation!!

• They don't want this to be a Christian nation, they will do whatever they can to turn our country over to the depraved marxist muslims, destroy our Constitutional Republic using shia law. In short, no law and order just more muslim hate against Christians and Jews. 

• you got right

• We enter His gates with thanksgiving and His Court with our Praise... the Lord our God inhabits the praises of His People... If you want to experience the hand of God moving amid the congregation... Praise Him, exalt Him... sing psalms, lift your voice with hymns and surrender to the spirit to the movement of the Holy Spirit... lose your life in Christ and let Him live in you. 

Then, joy unspeakable will engulf you with such wonder that words cannot describe... the cares of this world vanish with the rapture of our mortal being... too be present with the Lord, suspended in the Spirit ... as Paul once said I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body or out I cannot tell), God knoweth; such a one caught up to the third heaven... to commune with God in Spirit and Truth.

We can experience such things when we tune in God and turn out the cares of this world... 

It was and is God's intention that we live in such a state of bliss all of the time... not a care in our mind, not a worry or evil thought to disrupt our communion  Let us pray that the Body of Christ in America returns to its first love and secures their station in the earth, once more. Let us take up the shield of faith and the Sword of The Spirit and with God's Word let us drive out our enemies and return once more to embrace God as LORD.

• Amen to that, Col.

• Some of Israel's greatest victories were preceded by an advanced guard made up of singers and musicians... leading the way into battle.  The Biblical Account of Jehosaphate's reform of Israel reminds me of Pres. Trump...  

When Jehoshaphat became King he sent out emissaries to instruct the people on Israel's need to obey God (verses 7-9). He set up judges and cautioned them to judge righteously on behalf of God and too “take care and do it, for there is no iniquity with the LORD our God, no partiality, nor taking of bribes” (2 Chronicles 19:6-7). 

However, it wasn't long after Jehoshaphat became King that he faced a great challenge to his office and the nation. Isn't that just like the Devil, we step out in faith and he responds by challenging our faith?  Jehoshaphat heard that the armies of Moab, Ammon, and Mount Seir—“a great multitude”—were coming to fight against him and Judah (2 Chronicles 20:1-2).  Challenging Jehoshaphat and Israel's return to God and His moral code... looking to trip up Jehosphapat by getting him to turn away from the God of Israel.

As Israel's army prepared to go out, to meet this huge force, Jehoshaphat encouraged them: “Hear me, O Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem: Believe in the LORD your God, and you shall be established; believe His prophets, and you shall prosper” (verse 20).  It is no diferent today... Hear me, O America and you inhabitants of the land' believe in the Lord and your God, and you shall not be moved. believe His prophets, and you shall prosper... fail in your faith toward God and you will fall short in this life.

The king appointed a choir to sing, and praise God as the Army went to battle. After all, the battle was God’s and the result was certain! And so, the army marched out singing: “Praise the LORD, for His mercy endures forever” (verse 21).

The Bible doesn’t tell us exactly how the victory was won. What we are told is: “Now when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushes against the people of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah; and they were defeated” (verse 22). We are told the armies of Ammon and Moab fought against the inhabitants of Mount Seir who were with them. And when they had killed them, they turned on each other!  Isn't God wonderful? He confounded the wicked and turned them upon one another.  Israel needed to do nothing but sing and praise the Lord.

When the people of Judah arrived at a place where they could look out on the wilderness, they only saw dead bodies! They did not have to use any weapon—the battle was already finished.

Their only task was to gather spoils from the fallen armies, though that was no small task. There was so much precious jewelry and valuables that they were busy gathering it for three days!

They named the place “Valley of Berachah,” or “Valley of Blessing” (verse 26). Truly God had blessed them for putting their faith in Him. They faced danger by turning to God for help and deliverance. They trusted God and praised Him in advance, and God intervened for them. He completely removed the threat and turned it into a blessing. 

What God has done for Isreal, He will do for America, if we will do as the Israelites, If America will humble itself, pray and seek God's face, and turn from its wicked ways; then God will hear from heaven, forgive our sin, and heal our land.  The course has been set, as America humbles itself before God, prays, and seeks His Face while turning from our wicked ways... ending abortion, restoring God's name in the halls of justice, our local communities, and schools... and condemning the open sin in our culture.  Then, God shall bless us by restoring our lands and healing our nation... making America Great Again by restoring God's blessings. 

We truly face an indefatigable enemy, a seemingly inexhaustible army of wickedness pulling at the very heartstrings of America...  Pres. Trump is facing a great trial and the Nation must turn to God for a resolution to the crisis. America must humble itself,  seek God's face, and with prayer, confess its sins and repent of its wicked ways. Then God will hear from heaven and heal our land... delivering our nation from the enemies of our faith and certain destruction. 

Thousands gather in Washington, D.C. for Prayer March 2020
      On Saturday, thousands of conservatives and evangelicals marched on Capitol Hill. They are calling for a spiritual awakening within the United States…
  • I just finished watching the prayer march, here what I have observed, "no matter what your background is, or your nationality is the bottom line is God need to show up and transfigured the heart and mind of the people, and here a Bible chapter to back this up it is found in the book of Jeremiah chapter 16 it's scary chapter to read but most of all it's a prayer chapter.  

• Some of my friends from South Alabama attended ...in my book every manjack & woman who went there to pray & March for America is a hero.

This reply was deleted.