ADMIN

NO SHIT SHERLOCK | Words for stupid, Truth, News memes

The Russian president took the time to knock down what he made clear he regarded as false allegations from Trump about the Bidens.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday that he saw nothing criminal in Hunter Biden's past business ties with Ukraine or Russia, marking out his disagreement with one of Donald Trump's attack lines in the U.S. presidential election.

Putin was responding to comments made by Trump during televised debates with Democratic challenger Joe Biden ahead of the Nov. 3 election.

read more:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/putin-rejects-trump-s-criticism-hunter-biden-s-business-n1244731

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, tonight, we got Barret confirmed and the Demorats are in a complete panic now.  Putin does NOT want four more years of Trump on his ass anymore!!! 8 more days left for Biden and Harris.  On an NBC video all Harris could do was laugh as she has no answers for the Amrican people to hear. What a complete joke she is.....

• Exactly! I was comparing the Antichrist with the Demoratic party there is no difference at all because the very core of the Antichrist is to kill, steal, and to destroy that is exactly what the Democrats want to do.

• After all this time Putin speaks out against Trump, after all this time of being blamed for partnering with Trump? Interesting.

• what's that tells you? the fact that Mr. Putin speaks out against Trump, Trump is on the right track of the Isle.

• Jea, kind of puts down the false narrative of the left that Trump and putin colluded to elect Trump doesn't it?????  We now know the Russian dossier was a fake created by and financed by the obama regime, the dnc, and the hitlery campaign to defeat Donald Trump.

• That' exactly what I was thinking. Through sll of the Russia Russia Russia narrative. Putin just kept that little smile on and his mouth shut. Patience personified or what else, I do not know.

• It is crystal clear that the biden family is a crime family. The large majority of Americans know that and will give Trump a landslide victory on November 3rd. 

• what happened with FOX News we need to add FOX News to on the agenda

• of course he did, he has been conspiring with the devildemocommiecrats!!!!!

This reply was deleted.