ADMIN

Rad123 on Twitter: "Can you hear me now #ComeyInterview ...

Former Illinois Democratic Governor Rod Blagojevich says he knew the playbook the FBI was running against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn — because they used it on him first.

In an exclusive statement to the Daily Caller, Blagojevich explained that his firsthand knowledge of the way the FBI operated in his case gave him unique insight into the way that Flynn — like so many others in President Donald Trump’s inner circle — was treated in the early days of the Russia investigation.

“In my long and unhappy experience, I saw how they use trickery and deceit as legal tools. They lie and they cheat; they manipulate and minimize evidence; they hide and cover up exculpatory evidence – evidence that proves innocence. And to this day, in my case, they are still covering up tape recordings they made because those tapes show innocence,” Blagojevich told the Caller.

The former governor also said that the prosecution against him had only used about 1% of the recorded phone conversations and the rest had been sealed, a move that prevented him from using the remainder of the recorded calls in his own defense.

This, he said, was eerily similar to the way the documents in Flynn’s case were buried until last week — documents that appeared to show a concerted effort by the FBI to get Flynn to lie, thus giving them leverage over him that they could use to get him fired or to get through him to President Donald Trump.

read more:

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/08/exclusive-rod-blagojevich-fbi-did-michael-flynn/

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I do agree however, hind sight is always 20-20.  

• I have been spending some time on this.  The FBI certainly has been an agent that has inflected a great deal of harm but quoting Q 99% of the work force is loyal to America It the top elite refered to as the 7th floor.  All of the 7th floor has been let go with one exception Wray.  Trump is using military tactics in his efforts at draining the swamp. I am not military so can't anticipate what he is doing.  It is difficult to tell who is a sleeper and who is a turn coat.  Time I hope will tell.  These are indeed trouble times but I am glad to see some light of day shinning.  I think people like O are scared real scared that is why he just came out to endorese Biden.  This is just my thoughts on the subject.  This is like watching a movie or a big soap opera to see what happens tomorrow.  I do know many people are going to have to make decisions concerning being alive or going to jail. Think Hillary anyone?????

• So it's the FBI fault for all of this cheos if it is than we should demand that Obama and his administration be put to trial.

• why than is he a Democrats?

• Still? I doubt it.

• Chairman Bao sent  Lois Lerner on a search and destroy mission too! Dick Durbin had Lois do a big favor for him in ordert to steal one of his senate elctions by threatening his opponrnt. Why isn't that Rat Bastard in jail also?

• I AM SORRY, ROD but, you always were a little gangster AND not a very smart one.  I remember you being as arrogant as Comey.  I really felt sorry for your wife but, she knew what she was getting into.

• Have all become aware of the House HR6666? Worth checking.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Another Democratic sponsored bill to buy votes at the expense of the taxpayer!

• Explain?

This reply was deleted.