ADMIN

RATHEREXPOSETHEM: FACEBOOK CENSORING CONSERVATIVE NEWS ...

During the 2020 election, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg spent hundreds of millions of dollars to turn out likely Democratic voters. But this wasn’t traditional political spending. He funded a targeted, private takeover of government election operations by nominally non-partisan — but demonstrably ideological — non-profit organizations.

Analysis conducted by our team demonstrates this money significantly increased Joe Biden’s vote margin in key swing states. This unprecedented merger of public election offices with private resources and personnel is an acute threat to our republic, and should be the focus of electoral reform efforts moving forward.

The 2020 election wasn’t stolen — it was likely bought by one of the world’s wealthiest and most powerful men pouring his money through legal loopholes.

Partisans Running Local Election Offices

The Center for Technology and Civic Life (CTCL) and The Center for Election Innovation and Research (CEIR) passed a staggering $419.5 million of Zuckerberg’s money into local government elections offices, and it came with strings attached. Every CTCL and CEIR grant spelled out in great detail the conditions under which the grant money was to be used.

This is not a matter of Democrats outspending Republicans. Private funding of election administration was virtually unknown in the American political system before the 2020 election.

Big CTCL and CEIR money had nothing to do with traditional campaign finance, lobbying, or other expenses that are related to increasingly expensive modern elections. It had to do with financing the infiltration of election offices at the city and county level by left-wing activists, and using those offices as a platform to implement preferred administrative practices, voting methods, and data-sharing agreements, as well as to launch intensive outreach campaigns in areas heavy with Democratic voters.

read more:

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/12/the-2020-election-wasnt-stolen-it-was-bought-by-mark-zuckerberg/

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• During 45, there were murmurs of predatory pricing by Big Pharma, monopoly and political information manipulation by Big Tech. Biden/Harris/Obama turned that around....Did they ever.

• I've thought of Governments more as Snake Oil Salesmen. Don't mind hearing their "Pitch", but never gonna buy their product. I just want My Snake Oil Salesman to be better than my Opponent Nation's.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lopez, Sure you can Trust the Government! Just ask an Indian. Learning to identify?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I have always trusted the government...to be my enemy.

• He is a close relationship to George Soros and YES, he put in millions of dollars to hire people in every position of power possible in our election system. SOOO, you are wrong, the Soros backed Democratic Party DID steal the election! 

• This proves that the election was stolen and should be overturned. Trump is the legitimate president. 

• Was there ever a question?  When the entire system (establishment leaders, courts, bureaucracy, elected officials, media) conspire to steal something like an election, where does the victim go for redress?  Perhaps a better questiuon would be, does anyone ever own anything under such a system.  We merely think we have rights until they decide to take them.  I've been watching that happen for my entire life.

• Great work!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Facebook laid the ground work for the massive electoral fraud, which spanned six (states) and at least as many nations (United States, Canada, Spain, Germany, Portugal, Romania, & Hungary) via their "Masters of the Universe" control of internet and Dominion Software Systems algorithms, whose patents were bought from The State Street Hedge Fund owners (retired generals and assorted intel operatives) for $400 million by Communist China controlled Bank of Singapore and Hong Kong (Canadian branch) and most suspiciously, almost immediately beforehand.  When I say beforehand, I'm speaking of before the election of course.

This much of course is widely known and accepted as fact by a large and growing majority of the American people.  Rasmussen asked: "how likely is it that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 Presidential election?"  In April 2021, a majority of 51% responded "Likely."  In October of 2021, a majority responded of 56% responded "Likely."  It is even more widely recognized and acknowledged by the rest of the world, which is not subjected to our media and its constant barrage of deceptive, deflective half-truths and deliberate lies.  What receives somewhat less attention, but is nonetheless still widely disseminated and commonly accepted as fact around the globe and not just domestically here in the United States is that this electoral fraud was and is part and parcel of a far greater and even more expansive, giant, global conspiracy.  

Ordinarily, private business would and certainly should have no role in government elections beyond legal donations of money to candidates, or PACs.  However, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's part in the removal of Donald Trump as the people's choice for President transcended traditional and what should have been any and all interpretation of legal.   What transpired was in effect a coup against the American government and our constitutionally protected system of democratic elections.  Astonishingly, it was quite widely known beforehand and remains publicly sourced information to this day.  It was also essential to that, "Old Department of Defense algorithm trick" of stealing an election by flipping, or inverting the results.  Viola, there you see it and there you don't.

Zuckerberg set the stage by spending over $419.5 million dollars in a systemic scheme to privatize all aspects of state elections in key swing states, donating the money to demonstrably, left leaning, radical, ideological nonprofit organizations.  A good many lefty progressives as you might imagine "Got well" on Zuckerberg's largesse.  It was Zuckerberg's money, which "Seeded" what would prove to be essential to the election fraud just as George Soros had and continues to contribute hundreds of millions of dollars to fund what amounts to "Brown Shirt," street anarchy by such groups as Antifa and BLM.

Both of these globalists are determined to facilitate the destruction of our American republic and advance this global, new, one world order in its stead with China in the driver's seat and both operate with complete legal impunity under and through the legal shield of nonprofit organizations.

Recent analysis conducted confirms this money significantly increased Biden's vote margins in key swing states.  This unprecedented quasi legal merger of public election offices with private resources and partisan personnel is an acute threat to our republic and must be the focus of electoral reform going forward.  Blah, blah, blah, the 2020 Presidential election was stolen by China, but it was also bought by at least one coconspirator, Zuckerberg, one of the worlds richest and most powerful men funneling his money through legal loopholes.

So let's cut to the chase.  Zuckerberg pumped hundreds of millions of dollars into nonprofits, The Center for Technology and Civic Life (STCL) and The Center for Election Innovation and Research (CEIR) both of which then targeted select election offices.  The money was awarded on the basis of political party affiliation, or partisanship (guess which party?) and with plenty of strings attached.

It seems the money was conditioned on such objectives as mass mailings of ballots, ballot harvesting and a guaranteed focus on partisan voter turn out.  Such demands as ballot harvesting, or ballot curing and the mass mailings of ballots meant that when the algorithm switched, flipped, or inverted the votes in the dark hours when the vote count was suspiciously suspended and switched off, the appropriate and precise number of ballots would be on hand to substitute in. 

As something of an aside and in keeping with the great American tradition of closing the barn door after the horse has escaped, the state of Florida has now banned Zuckerberg from pouring millions of dollars into any of their state's future elections.  Thanks to Governor DeSantis, the state's recent election integrity legislation now prohibits such meddling by Silicon Valley.  

Better late than never I suppose and in official recognition of Zuckerberg's perfidy and then too as a common sense act of self defense by Governor DeSantis and in best interests of Florida's voters too, but I just can't help it, if it also reminds me of that last, melancholy, heart broken, kiss of grief bestowed upon a loved one passed away before the coffin is sealed for the last time.  Farewell my America, to leave me here like this, (sigh).

• Very well said!

This reply was deleted.