Thanks to Donald Trump’s Operation Warp Speed, Middle East peace deals, elimination of ISIS caliphate, Right to Try, fixing of the VA hospital system, and full-throated fight against abortion, millions more people will be alive to hear Never Trumpers tell them what an awful person he was.
Orange Man Bad. No amount of good matters.
The Forces Against Trump
It will stand as one of the great miracles of America that Donald Trump was able to get so much done, big and small, so much winning, to use his term despite:
- Roughly 95% negative media coverage.
- A never ending stream of false stories including the outrageous Charlottesville Lie.
- An organized, violent and highly-funded “resistance” — including within the walls of the White House — to thwart his efforts by any means legal and illegal.
- A three-year black op concocted by Obama, your soon-to-be-installed Biden and Hillary Clinton to use a fraudulent charge of Trump Russia Collusion to sabotage his presidency. (Hillary Clinton was out there even yesterday peddling it, insinuating 2016 election was stolen. Doesn’t that now count as sedition?)
- Congressional Democrats who spent every day for four years putting their thirst for hurting Trump over helping struggling Americans.
- Swamp Republicans in Congress too happy to keep things in Washington as they were as long their donors could make bank and they could be welcomed on CNN and the Georgetown cocktail circuit. (E tu, Mitch McConnell? E tu?)
- Swamp Republican analysts, pundits and consultants bitter that Trump had zero use and little respect for.
- Neo-cons upset that Trump was bringing peace, not war.
- Last and far from least, the never-ending spiritual warfare launched against a man who talked about and believed in God and America.
The American people, because the mainstream media had zero interest in reporting the good, generally have little idea of all that Trump accomplished in their name.
A few months back, Wayne Grudem published on The Stream a list of “30 Good Things President Trump Has Done for America.”
This week, the White House put out a staggering list of Trump administration accomplishments.
Look through the seemingly endless list, and ask yourself, “How much has all this benefited me, my family, my community, my nation?”