Replies

• SAVE AMERICA, KILL A DEMOCRAT

• God Bless this man.  I do hope he will be successful in getting criminals punished to the fullest extent.

• There are many who are pushing the truth, but it is hard, the left is smearing all who aren't singing to their music!

• Let's hope so

• Hopefully, someone will do enough digging, come up with enough evidence to charge faux fauci with genocide, get him tried, convicted and executed for his "crimes against humanity"!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Whatever happens to Sidney? 

• Crucified as usual.......

• If my infomation is correct, most of all, if not all democrats are vaccinated, and the smart conservatives are not. Maybe the vaccines will kill  all the stupids democrats. I don't mean the conservatives that were forced by them misleading us, or had to get the vaccine for health reasons, I meant the democrats that followed their leaders blindly.

• Well, well Joe Biden kamala Harris have taking the shot and they still going the issue here is this the vaccine is going to lead the mark of the beast just like the Bible says. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Bingo! That is exactly what they want you to believe in. Bible prophecy is being fulfilled right in front of our eyes. 

This reply was deleted.