Replies

• Lloyd leaves a tremendous legacy.

• R.I.P. sir. We will see you again when the Lord returns with His Saints!

• The conservative movement lost a stalwart superstar with the death of Lloyd Marcus.

• MAY HE R.I.P.!
    I HOPE WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN HE WILL ASK GOD TO HELP OUR "MOST EXCEPTIONAL COUNTRY U.S.A."
    WE NEED GODS HELP SO VERY BAD!

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH LLOYD'S FAMILY!

• A true loss and he will be truely be missed..

• To Mary and the family - -I am heartsick, my prayers and condolences to all of you.  May he rest in peace and his message never be forgotten. 

• Thanks for the head up, Melony. I'm so sorry to hear this news. Back when I was more active here I would routinely read Lloyd's posts. Most inspiring for me was his personal proclamation, "I'm NOT African American-I'm Lloyd Marcus-AMERICAN!" (Mudrack).  Yes, Lloyd, we are all "unhyphonated" citizens of history's greatest Republic, the United States of AMERICA.  Well done. 

• ADMIN

You are very welcome! It's so sad!!! I met him in 2010 in Nevada at the Showdown in Searchlight! He was an amazing person and a great friend!! Got to spend 3-4 weeks with him and other great patriots on that tour!! He was always so positive and cheerful! Yes, His posts were always so wonderful to read! This is the first time I met him and we hit it off so well! 7139571073?profile=RESIZE_400x

• May he Rest in Peace and Rise in Glory, Amen

• I had the privilege of meeting him at a Tea Party Rally in Portland OR - incredible man!  God blessed us all by having him with us. He was an inspiration to all who knew him.  RIP Lloyd!

This reply was deleted.