Replies

• The Pilot of this Blackhawk is most likely a DESERTER from the Afghan Airforce... I doubt the Taliban have many trained Blackhawk pilots.  This guy probably missed the bus leaving for America and decided better Taliban than hang from a rope... These kinds of individuals were among those we evacuated... as if America needed more turn coats and their ilk.

• IF we know where these arms are stored we should immediately send in cruise missles to destroy them.  The night vision systems will enable the towel heads to target our forces after dark.  They are coming to America and when they do they will be sad they did.  The Government won't do anything, but the citizens will definitely do something and the mountain, towel head hillbillies won't like what they receive.

• i don't really care who was flying the Black Hawk; this is another disgrace which can be laid directly at Biden's feet.

• They don't have the resources to sustain most items I'm sure. Between parts, bullets, etc. 

• I doubt that the Talian had Black Hawk trained pilots... this Black Hawk was likely being piloted by one of the AFGHAN DESERTERS, gone over to the Taliban.   I would not be surprised if the majority of the former Afghan Military sign on to the Taliban military.  Knowing how Islamic culture works, it is highly likely that the former Afghan Army becomes the new Taliban Army.

• Only 62 artillary pieces. But the tens of thousands of machine guns, hundreds of thousands of automatic rifles, Hum-Vees and other engines of war including Apache attack helicopters, was thoughtfuly left by a President that has declared war on personal firearms ownership in this country.

Convince me Joe did so accidentally, despite protests from the Chiefs of staff. I dare you.

It is time for Joe to say goodbye.

• What happened to the M-1 Abrams Tanks and how many were left behind?  Also, we were told the Afghan Airforce aircraft were disabled... BS... why not burned... including the Apaches... disabled aircraft can be restored for a hell of a lot less than buying new ones.  This tale of woes keeps getting worse... it's as if the enemy is running our military and administration.

• M1 abandonments would bring the Pentagon house down for me. There are secret materials used in that weapon that renders it the worlds premiere battletank currently (its ceramic plating for one). Resignations of glorified doormen would be just for starters, to suit me.

On Bonginos netcast, he displays a list of forfeited materiel. I saw no tanks, or fighter jets.But I did see C-17s! Those damn things are not cheap! And if they were at the military airfield, how come they did not depart, filled with US or even allied personnel???

Can Joe Biden rocket to the rock bottom any faster? For a frail senile old fool, he is moving spectacularly fast.

• My question is, why did the chiefs of staff go along with his BS plan???

• If a wall-mounted icon showing the direction to Mecca is in their Briefing room, then we know why.

This reply was deleted.