ADMIN
read more here: https://welovetrump.com/2021/12/01/supreme-court-justice-sonia-sotomayor-compares-unborn-fetus-to-a-brain-dead-person/?utm_source=PTN&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=PTN

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Justice is actually correct in a limited way. Yes a brain dead person can have a reflexive withdrawal away from a stimulant, in most cases pain. In all of my years as a provider have I ever seen a brain dead patient withdraw from tactile (touch) stimulation. I have seen brain dead patients withdraw from painful stimuli. So her point, for the medical community, proves that a "fetus" moves away from the tissue grinder due to painful stimuli. Either that or the "fetus" moves away from the tissue grinder due to its brain telling it there is danger which means the "fetus" is aware of its surroundings. Either case means abortion kills a human being capable of feeling.

• If Sotomayer actually believes this to be fact without any medical/scientific training background, then she should have absolutely no issues with the "Separate but Equal Law", that stood for years allowing segregation from drinking fountains, schools, restrooms and cafes, into Present Day! After all the same basis of logic holds true. And the unborn baby kicking could just as easily be a corpse in a coffin? No one, not even a former attorney is that dumb!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• She is about as dumb as you can get. 

• It's amazing how brain dead and cold hearted some people can feel toward an unborn child. 

• Not smart to make an examble of yourself..

• Did she get on bench through "Affirmative Action/"   Clarence Thomas did himself proud.  He was calm, direct and clear. His question in my view, were the best. Glad he's there.

• I heard that speech yesterday in SCOTIS audio. 

My reaction: if she wants to be perceived as having an average IQ, just be quiet because when she speaks in trying to make a point, she removes all doubt about her much lower than average IQ.

In fact, she proves beyond a doubt that "the girl just ain't right in the head."

• The butter done slipped off her biscuit. 

• LOVE IT

0blabla's affirmatie action SCOTUS.

Posterchild for TERM LIMITS FOR SCOTUS

• 👍👌☺️

This reply was deleted.