Replies

• ADMIN

Maybe we should pay her loans if SHE PROMISES TO LEAVE AMERICA  AND NVER COME BACK! Might be worth it! 

• Communism is Unconsdtitutional. Now what,Dems.?

• it's easy to play with other people's money. this reaffirms all i believe about and despise congress for

• She probably got foreign loans, just like Obama, and Omar did. How about the campaign donations she received from the brotherhood? She doesn't even live in her own district, she serves Detroit, she lives in Dearborn. Send her back to whence she came. 

• Tar, feathers and being run out of town on rails was wonderfully effective. We need to bring the practice back to rid our Communities of "Charlettons." 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• This reply was deleted.
    • I like the idea of hanging TRAITORS, those in or out of government.  Today most of the American system is infested with very evil people interested only in their personal wealth and power.  satan has control over them, bribing them with wealth and power as long as they bow to him.  Those who won't bow he sends his minions to destroy!!!!!

• How about, GO FAHKE YOURSELVES FASCISTS!

• Without the grades or money, the USAF and I made a deal and we both fulfilled our obligations, I do not believe that I should be responsible for the debts of others. 

• Robert, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• Let her and her squad earn the money the "Old Fashioned Way", by showing up at the Shipping Ports, flopping on their backs, with their mouths taped shut! There's probably a market for Obama's Rosie Little Butt Too!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.