ADMIN

Sumter mayoral candidate accused of faking her own kidnapping, beating for publicity

A Sumter mayoral candidate and associate are being charged after they police say they staged a kidnapping and beating and posted it online.

According to Sumter Police, Sabrina Belcher, 29, and Christopher James Eaddy, 34, planned a kidnapping and beating, which they recorded and posted on Facebook Live. This was in order to garner publicity, sympathy and votes in the November election, according to law enforcement. 

Belcher is charged with filing a false police report of a felony and conspiracy. Eaddy is charged with conspiracy. 

According to the report, officers met with Belcher on Tuesday night when she reported that she had been assaulted and kidnapped by an unknown man during an attempted robbery. She was injured and her vehicle windows were knocked out during the attempted robbery, according to Belcher. She was taken to Prisma Health Tuomey and released. 

read more:

https://www.wbtv.com/2020/08/20/sumter-mayoral-candidate-accused-faking-her-own-kidnapping-beating-publicity/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• considering that so many elected officials regularly break the law it should be no surprise that especially with the money they come in contact with that someone would do anything to get elected. another reason that the system needs to fixed

• I'll tell you where she messed up, she forgot the hangmen's noose. Everyone knows you have to have a noose, ask Just Smellit and Bubba Gump Wallace. She should have gotten advise from them. Just Smellit wanted more attention as a 2 bit actor, and bubba a 2 bit driver wanted to secure a ride in next seaason's nascar as Petty was going to put his 43 car in mothballs, and bubba needed something to give him an edge to get a sympathy ride. If nothing else, he is in almost all the nascar commercials, his trick worked. 

• ITS DESPERATION ON THE DEMOCRATS PART,

• Well,  I guess I won't be voting for her in November. Looks like this is becoming the norm for losers. 

• She feels a sense of entittlement.

• Send that fat stupid ape back to Africa so it can run wild and free, in fact, send them all back to Africa!!

• Good idea. 

• That would make a dream come true!!!! No more commies in the US! Can you imagine how great America would be? Your suggestion would make everyone invloved very happy: they can run wild and free, and we don't have to put up with them anymore.

• ReplyThat would be great.

South Carolina: Mayoral Candidate Accused of Faking Her Own Kidnapping
      A Sumter mayoral candidate and associate are being charged after they police say they staged a kidnapping and beating and posted it online. Accordin…
This reply was deleted.