ADMIN

‘BLACKMAIL’ AND ‘LEVERAGE’: MONTGOMERY ID’S OBAMA, BRENNAN, CLAPPER IN ‘HAMMER’ TRUMP SURVEILLANCE NIGHTMARE

For years, the Deep State has waged a disinformation war and smear campaign against software designer and defense contractor Dennis Montgomery because they fear him, Montgomery claims.

If Montgomery’s allegations that the Obama administration conducted illegal domestic surveillance check out, and recent statements from multiple military sources and surveillance experts suggest that they do, then certain individuals, beginning with former CIA Director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, have good reason to fear Montgomery and clear motive to destroy his reputation in order to save themselves.

Montgomery designed the super surveillance system known as THE HAMMER (HAMR) for foreign surveillance operations conducted to defend the United States from foreign threats.

OBAMA’S SURVEILLANCE HAMMER ON TRUMP WORSE THAN WATERGATE

— By Mary Fanning and Alan Jones | COMMUNITIES DIGITAL NEWS —

According to military sources, Montgomery’s foreign surveillance system not only worked, but it also saved American lives.

“Hammer doesn’t exist.” “Montgomery is a fraud.” “Montgomery lost his security clearance.” Those are a few of the phrases floating about, but documentary evidence and well-placed sources suggest that those claims are unfounded.

Military sources confirm that THE HAMMER (HAMR) was only intended for use during foreign surveillance operations. Multiple safeguards were put in place to ensure that the powerful technology of THE HAMMER (HAMR) was never misused for illegal domestic surveillance.

Foreign Surveillance missions using THE HAMMER (HAMR) required sign-offs by “multiple echelons” of the federal government, up to and including the FISA court, according to those sources.

The FISA court was established under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978.

THE HAMMER (HAMR) was a highly-secret program.

Despite the existence of multiple built-in safeguards against domestic surveillance, THE HAMMER (HAMR) remained vulnerable to abuse by nefarious officials within the intelligence community who had been entrusted with running the system.

That is exactly what appears to have happened, beginning in 2009, with the arrival of the Obama administration.

Senior Obama administration national security officials, some with communist proclivities, commandeered the United States government’s surveillance tools of war and turned them against the American people, secretly-recorded audio tapes released by a federal judge and Montgomery’s own statements indicate.

Those actions, perhaps never before seen in America, constitute the hallmarks of a totalitarian regime.

read more:

https://theamericanreport.org/2019/06/05/blackmail-and-leverage-montgomery-ids-obama-brennan-clapper-in-hammer-trump-surveillance-nightmare/

Did Maxine Waters Know What Obama Was Up To?

Did Sheriff Joe know about this in 2013?

You can find more information about it in this thread. I tried to get the embed code and coudn't get it. Here is one important post

Read the entire thing: 

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1141131724803452928.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• These people who have gone after General Flynn have no idea who they have unleashed. Sydney Powell is one smart, tough cookie and she deserves a round of applause for the job she is doing for the General and unmasking the Obama administrations acts of treason. ALL of those involved must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of our laws, no matter how high it goes.

• I agree with you 100% Dawn.

• ADMIN

And this is just the beginning! There  is so so much more coming!

• I agree with you.

• We need to eliminate FISA totally and all the spying done by the FBI and CIA in American itself. This is total wrong and definitely unconstitutional.

• wow, wow, wow, this deeper than I think.

• ADMIN

Oh... yes it is. There will be more coming! This was MASSIVE!!! I posted an article about the Australian Foreign minister a today. Check it out... and Yes.. this reaches all the way to Australia!!

• Some pretty good stuff here:

THE REAL WHISTLEBLOWER STORY: DENNIS MONTGOMERY, THE HAMMER, THE HARD DRIVES, THE WIRETAPPING OF TRUMP, AND THE PROSECUTION OF GENERAL FLYNN

https://theamericanreport.org/2019/09/27/the-real-whistleblower-sto...

THE REAL WHISTLEBLOWER STORY: DENNIS MONTGOMERY, THE HAMMER, THE HARD DRIVES, THE WIRETAPPING OF TR…
    Obama’s top intelligence officials spied on America for the purpose of blackmail and leverage with a secret super surveillance system called “THE HAM…
  • Oh another good question is Where is all the Data 9 Hard drives +?  This beats Hillary's E-mails.

• What a big suprise comming from Powell no less.  I hadn't heard of the Hammer Program but I guess it is all part of the FISA program created back in the 1930's or so.  O just used it to continue his corruption and turned it around to spy on US - USA that is.  This is an Boom Boom I didn't know about, but from what I hear there is more to come about the self proclamed god called Obama. This is what I ment when I said military tribunals.  There is a lot to clean up, we are just getting started.  Then I can ask again how to you kill a snake and exactly what do you do with traitors?  Back in the cowboy and indian movie days there was a phrase saying "Hang 'Em High".

This reply was deleted.