ADMIN

Senate panel approves subpoena in Hunter Biden probe - ABC News

A Senate committee on Wednesday voted to authorize subpoenas as part of the investigation into Hunter Biden’s high-paying work for Ukrainian gas company Burisma, according to a report.

Senate Homeland Security Chairman Ron Johnson will be able to subpoena Blue Star Strategies, the Democratic public relations firm that Burisma engaged while Biden sat on its board, Politico reported.

The probe will investigate whether Biden and Blue Star Strategies profited off Biden’s father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, who was in charge of US policy toward Ukraine at the time.

read more:
https://nypost.com/2020/05/20/senate-committee-authorizes-subpoenas-in-hunter-biden-probe/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• FINALLY.    O and his admin need to go to prison.  Biden is as dirty as the day is long and Kerry also.  Both had dealings w/ China.   Dig all the way into this mess.

• all of the Obama administration needs to go to jail.

• the issue is we need to see the Obama administration in jail period.

• Nothing will come of it but maybe a few more votes for Trump.

• Exactly right...Nothing will come of it.  I don't know about the 'few more votes for Trump'.  Where will those few more votes come from?

• that is the question need to be address imediatly.

• Great!   I want to see him in prison stripes!!

This reply was deleted.