Replies

• Talk about disasters - hey lying shift Schiff, just look in the mirror!  And then admit you are not only a disaster, but a trator as well.

• AMEN 

• Only after the Titanic has sunk and hit the Ocean Floor would Schiff start screaming "Iceberg, Dead Ahead!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• McCarthy represents disaster? Mandates, tanking economy, the Southern border, thousands of illegals infiltrating every corner of our country, complete imbiciles in the White House, and so much more than there’s space to list. But these are not disasters. No. McCarthy is a disaster. Please God, “he whose ways are perverse will suddenly fall. “A man who remains stiff necked after many rebukes will be suddenly destroyed without remedy.”

• He is a hopeless liar and about as corrupt as the rest of the professional politicians!

• Schiffhead you are a disaster!!!

• Haha....Larry, can I add to your post..?   Schiffhead is also a dickhead !!!    My Southern disdain for uttrer nonsense has become my acheles heel it seems.  I have it in me to not allow the Democrats any space.  Seems that everything that oozes out of their mouths is total nonsense. 

This reply was deleted.