Replies

• Seems to me that they are about due for another catastrophic earthquake, are they not?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• remember this is the same city that says it's ok to defecate on the streets

• A way to solve America’s debt problem

The Constitutional adjustments and Amendments

will be necessary.

Final Consumption Taxation – The only tax

Prior to the passage of the 16th Amendment to the Constitution, the United States primarily raised government revenues using consumption taxes. It took the passage of the 16th Amendment in 1913 to permit Congress to create income taxes. The Founding Fathers believed income taxes could be abused by persons in power. Our Founding Fathers were correct!!! Our government has abused their power and we, the American people, have allowed them to take control of America (us).

1. We (you & I) must except responsibility for our government. This will only happen when we face the cost of Government everyday with every purchase we make. Final Consumption Taxation will do that. When you go to Wal-Mart and buy $100 in groceries and the automatic checker adds $150 federal tax, $75 state tax and $25 local tax the crap will come out of our heads about the cost of Government. We must do something about it. I estimate that in the first 4 years of Final Consumption Taxation the American people would reduce the cost of Government by 30 to 40 percent.
    2. I estimate it will take the average family an income of $165,000 per year just to pay the Government and consumer debt. this does not include the cost of living.

Our federal and consumer debt is so large we will never pay it off. We must get rid of much of the debt through bankruptcy, major write offs or come up with a way to increase every family’s income beyond $225,000 per year. The average family income is about $65,000 / year so we are going to need to increase our productivity by 3.5 times. That is a possibility.

1. However, this will take a new mindset or way of thinking.
    2. We must preserve our freedom of thought. Throughout history when churches or governments have tried to control our minds (spirit), we fell behind. When Guttenberg created the printing press and we could read the bible, we kept our religion, however, the church could no longer dictate how we thought, and humanity progressed. The news media want to control how we, the American people, think. I don’t believe they can!!
    3. 50 years ago, Bill Gates was working out of his garage, today he has given us Microsoft.
    4. 70 years ago, our corn yield was 50 Bu/A and it toke use a week to pick 100 acres. Today there are 1260 acres that produce 331 Bu/A, and we harvest it in a day.
    5. My point is that technology has vastly improved productivity. Our freedom of thought has created this technology.
    6. Taxes on Final Consumption Only, will leave savings, capital gains, businesses, free from taxation.
    7. If we do not tax business than we must not subsidize business any way. Businesses that cannot survive in a free-market economy must be allowed to dissolve. This will create an efficient use of resources.
    8. Business will be in competition for our consumer dollar and will come up with ideas on how to reduce government costs.
    9. Our economy will become a supply side economy.
    10. We will not need a Federal Reserve as both inflation and the need for government funds will not be needed.
    11. The value of our currency will increase to the point that the whole world will sell the USA anything to get our dollars.
    12. We ourselves, will be inclined to save more thereby reducing the cost of social programs.
    13. How would we start this Final Consumption Taxation Program??
    14. Frist we will need to replace the 16th Amendment with a Final Consumption Taxation Amendment.
    15. We will also need a balanced budget Amendment, which will have to be adjustable in the beginning. This year’s Federal budget – 5 trillion, cost per American, under a balanced budget = $1305/month/American or for the average family (2.54 persons) = $3315/month/family or an annual income of $40,000 just to balance the budget. The average family would need a minimum of $2000/month or $24,000 for cost of living a total average income of $64,000/year. Our average family income of 2019 was $66,000. We barely have enough to balance the federal budget. We don’t have anything for 30 trillion in federal debt, 165 trillion in unfunded federal liabilities, 4.2 trillion of consumer debt, State and Local taxes, etc.
    16. Some ideas on now to cut government costs.
    17. Remove all government business subsidies, price supports, financial aid programs, etc...
    18. Remove all foreign government financial and subsidy programs.
    19. Reduce or remove social security payments from those who average annual income is above the national average. Also, those who have assets exceeding 5 times the national average income.
    20. Think about the above three programs. They are there because our congress approved them. Congressmen get their political power from these vested interests. We must elect Congressmen who will support our interests. Therefore, we will need a voter rights amendment to our Constitution. It must be a strict Amendment. So, let’s get it done.

Constitutional Amendment XXVIII

Voter rights and procedure

Section 1.  Only registered voters may vote. A register voter must prove citizenship in the United State of America, the person must be alive in the local, city, county, state, and USA of an election. Exception: military personal who will be automatically registered at time of service. These registered voter lists must be updated every 30 days. (This should be easy to set up by contact with vital statistics and utility companies, etc...) At election time all who vote must match the voter list and get one vote each.

Section 2. All election procedures, equipment, software, etc. Must be approved by referendum vote of the registered voters of the local, city, county and state held on July 1 every 2 years.

Section 3. When 5% of the registered voters request a referendum vote on any government legislation, any part of any legislation or any executive order, it must be brought up on the ballot of the next local, city, county, state, and federal election to which that legislation or executive order applies too.

Section 3.5 When 5% of the registered voters create legislation the bill must be brought before that legislative body for debate.

Section 4. When 20% of the registered voters sign a petition to recall any elected official there must be a recall election setup immediately.

Section 5. Any violation of this Amendment is punishable by five years in prison or $250,000 fine or both. Any deliberate violation is treason and in this case is punishable by death.

This amendment will give the American people the power to control Congress. If congressmen don’t do as the American people want, we can get rid of them!!

Freedom of Religion

Religion is a process of thinking. It gives people freedom of thought.

However, we must think about God in a different way!!

There is a Superior Intelligent in the universe”. Most people know It as God. This Superior Intelligent created us and our world and has been with us from the beginning. He will be with us forever. He has given us his scriptures, His commandments. He came to us in human form and died on the cross for our sins so we could have eternal life. Every person in the world has His spirit within their soul!!! This Superior Intelligent Loves His creation. There is one thing He has never done. He has not rained over us as an authoritarian. Authoritarianism come from man or us, alone. God requires us to make our own decisions, we must fine our own way through this life. Throughout history authoritarianism whether through the church or government has come to an end because of the spirit within us. As the prophet Abinadi said “I say you that the time shall come that the salvation of the Lord shall be declared to every nation, kindred, tongue, and people.” Our spirit is in the prosses of finding that salvation, however, there are no welfare checks here, humanity must fine its own way. It may take another 1000 years. I hope mankind dose it in less time.

If we say we can’t, we won’t. If we say we can, we will. (Candace Owens)

• Read to total article. We must get started some where. This is a starting point.

Final Consumption Taxation would motivate Americans to stop these politicians from using our tax money and debt to buy there power.

I agree with you REFUSE TO RAISE THE DEBT LIMIT ON 30 SEP. There is know way we can payoff our Federal debt. Do the math!!! Why not face this reality now?? 

POLITICIANS WILL NEVER GIVE IN TO THAT. We must learn to control these bastards. Read the part Constitutional Amendment XXVIII Voter rights and procedures.  

• Everything you want is in the program. Howevr, it will not happen until the American people fully understand that we are responsable for Government and we are the only people who can solve the problem.

• Steve,

Yes, everyone who believe them useless should defy masks mandates. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Everyone should be defying mask mandates, and unconstitutional dictates.  Masks don't help.... It's a sign of surrender. 

• Lopez,

Nothing within Our Constitution allows for "Special Peoples" or "Titles." As the old saying goes, "If you lay down with dogs, you're gonna get fleas." In other words, its called "Guilt by Association." If I Stand With Taliban, then I Am Taliban. " If I stand next to you and watch you burn down my neighbor's house, without interference, then I am just as guilty as you. BLM set back "Equality" to the days of Woodrow Wilson. Life is just life. When anyone is born on the "Wrong Side of the Tracks" (as I was), no one moves the Tracks! One chooses to cross over the Tracks and Better themselves. We each have that choice. The choice is more difficult for some than others, but a choice it is, not an excuse. Yes BLM are all Black People. All Black People are not BLM.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Just exactly what kind of policy is being proposed? Condemn if One disagrees, and condone when in agreement? BLM is a group of Insurgents, no different in their cause than Antifas, nor any other Anti Constitutional Groups. If a Common Ground such as the agreement of Face Masks being useless happens to cross should by no means extend to association of Brotherhood!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.