Replies

• I am an independent. For the last thirty years, the Democrats have eat off the table while the Republicans have been happy to eat the scrapes off the floor. I gave to Trump in both runs for President, I wouldn't give a nickel to either of the established parties. The constant flow of RINO'S should have been delt with by the RNC, They weren't! What we have now, is Globalist running both parties. 

• Curious... the RNC seems oblivious and unaware that the base views the RNC leadership as:  ABSENT, DISTRACTED, CONFUSED AND A FAILURE.  The RNC is hardly in a position to be pointing fingers at the Democrats.   

What goes around comes around and in the case of the RNC, it came around in spades... as they double down on stupid.  I truly believe the RNC leadership has no idea how despised they are by their own base.  Maybe these arrogant asses don't care?  However, with the coming mid-terms, they will be shocked at the number of primary challenges from non-traditional sources are supported by the party base.

• Worthless POS

• Reinstate our real President  Donald Trump  . Through this dement old ass out to day !

• I'm guessing you mean ."throw"?

• The GOP isn't even trying to do anything towards impeaching him or anything! This is the very reason I don't donate to their causes. Because it's a waste of money to give it to a bunch of do nothings! In the past I donated to some things and to the party and ever since I have been beseiged with bunches of their junk mail filling my mailbox. No more! I have sent back notes in their postage paid envelopes telling them to stop sending me their mail, and just recently I cut up their donation paper and sent it back to them. Maybe now they'll get the message. Giving them money is like burning your money on the BBQ grill. No more until I see them show some backbone and start fighting back!

• The GOP LEADERSHIP is the enemy... not its base.

• No, the GOP base generally votes for the LESSER of two evils... as there is generally little real choice.  It is not the base that is the problem.. just which candidate did you vote for in the last election... perhaps it was a third party??  That ought to work out well by the year 3030.  The GOP base is solid conservatives... most have families and are busy keeping a roof over their heads and supporting American excellence in every way they can short of armed insurrection...

Accusing the base of treason... as you suggest, is not just ludicrous.s it is counter to good order and resistance... You are not helping.  Given the proper leadership, RESOURCES ... and a plan that appears reasonable, the Base of the GOP would respond with the necessary manpower to affect real government reform.  Your comments are not just counterproductive, they may well be treason in another vein... undercover, feinged outrage.  Which is it... treason, rage, or both.

• The Tea Party is in no way a front for the duplicitous R's. Those of us who vote R have no choice with this cabal two-party system. The money is controlling everything. We see it. We hate it. We need the entire two party system to come crashing down so we could vote for POTUS  and VPOTUS on two ballots with no party at all. 

• I never donate to the party, but I donated to Trumps presidential run twice. I will never do it again until the voting system is fixed. 

This reply was deleted.