Replies

• She has to go along with the rest of the spineless rhinos who are nothing but cowards on defending our way of life 

• she is a RINO, I will not give another dime to Republican Party, I will support the individual, MAGA , America First folks.  NO MORE Kiss A.. the Dems and the RINOs!

• This is another bad judge of character for Trump who chose Ronna Romney over Mercedes Schlap for RNC Chair. I refuse to donate to the RNC. 

• You shouldn't, only to the person you approve of!

• I bet he learned a ting or two!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the closed rooms as they are plotting, planning, figuring. He knows who he can trust now, he is no longer green!

do you really think that a man with his kind of money and influence doesn't have a certain level of power?

• I for one am sick of Trump pushing a vaccine that's doing grave harm to millions of people. I listened to his interview with Candace Owens, he sat there and said, "the vaccines haven't killed one person, they're affective, and those currently in the hospital are the unvaccinated"....that's 3 lies in a row, and he knows they're lies. He patted himself on the back again for delivering the 3 beautiful vaccines in record time "Warp Speed"....this makes me furious, and I've told him about it on gab. 

• Good for you for telling him, but it is a poor reason not to vote for him. You have someone else in mind who can do better for the country?

• How I feel about the "vaccine" should be obvious to all here, I haven't  changed my mind from day one, it is a terrible thing, no one should get it.....but because I believe in freedom of choice all I can say is one better listen to he right people before they consider allowing this poison into their bodies. At least consider not to take the booster!
      It is damaging to the human body, it's only purpose is for big pharma to make billions, it offers no protection from getting the virus, and they happily disregard the damage to humanity. The death rate is enormous, with vaccines in the past if about 80-100 people died, were permanently damaged, they dropped the vaccine!

i hate when Trump talks about the beautiful vaccine! I remember at the start of all this he was very much pushing hydroxychloroquin with antibiotics, vitamins, but someone got to him and shut that doown. Did I say he is not a doctor? I wish someone would talk to him about how many people have died from the shot, and how many are damaged for life, in wheelchairs, etc.  That said, this will not be the deciding factor, if I vote for him or not.....if he should run. He is no doctor, hopefully Fouchi would not be the one advising him, but he is incredibly good for the country, to bring us back to a roaring economy. 
      Covid will take care of itself, it will burn itself out as all viruses eventually do. Right now we are dealing with the best and worst of it, as catching as it is, it is also very mild, no one dies from it, but it provides natural antibodies.......and we all want that! By 2024 no one is running on covid, it will be like the flu, actually less dangerous.

• I no longer have confidence in Donald Trump and likely won't vote for him if he runs against but I don't see him being able to get the nomination anyway.  They will put up another puppet of the establishment like mccain and mitty the poo were!!!!!!!!!!

• .......and third partiers will push and shove to make sure our votes are watered down and we hand over the republic to the communists for at least 100 years! 
      history will look at us as the idiots who had a chance to save the country.......but didn't like the personality of the guy who could have done it!

This reply was deleted.