ADMIN

Romney connections to Burisma and CIA surfacing

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney is sharply criticizing an investigation by his own party into Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son, saying it's “not the legitimate role of government” to try and damage political opponents.

GOP Sen. Ron Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, has said the committee will issue a report before the Nov. 3 election on Hunter Biden’s activities in Ukraine. Johnson, a close ally of President Donald Trump, is leading the investigation into Burisma, a gas company in Ukraine that paid Hunter Biden to serve as a board member while Joe Biden was vice president to President Barack Obama.

Most Republican senators have been on board with Johnson’s inquiry. But Romney, a frequent Trump critic, has repeatedly made clear he has concerns about politicizing the committee’s work.

The Utah lawmaker, who was the 2012 Republican presidential candidate, had his strongest words yet for what he called the “Biden-Burisma” investigation at a committee meeting Wednesday, saying that the inquiry from the “outset had the earmarks of a political exercise.”

read more:

https://www.newsmax.com/us/congress-romney/2020/09/16/id/987295/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Romney has also been blocking inditements against obama deepstate criminals. He's the same type of garbage as Pelosi,Shumer, and the rest of the cesspool America-haters.

• this is scary and it is disturbing because no one is doing anything about this issue.

• The Bain of all Bains. A false prophet following a false prophet.CABAL!

• Nepotism and corruption everywhere. Imagine Trump did a tenth of that! The MSM would be all over it 24/7.

• The Utah lawmaker, who was the " failed " 2012 Republican presidential candidate.

• TERM LIMITS !  The only answere to the SWAMP PEOPLE .

There's been a movement afoot to get them in place. Now if the change was to be made thru the legislative process then it would have to be voted on by the leaches who benifit from no limits. 

Imagine Pelosi being gone 30 years ago ! 

The change will come thru a Convention of States. States will be asked to join the convention, I think 34 are needed. If you care, google the movement !

• Romney needs to switch parties, he's not a Republican and never was!

• Nor is he a true Christian, they are not turn-coats. Except Judas was so maybe there is an anti-christ sect

• I am a true believer in Sam Clemens alias “Matk Twain”’s remark “I never can think of Judas Iscariot without losing my temper. To my mind Judas Iscariot was nothing but a low, mean, premature, Congressman.”

• This reply was deleted.
    • At my age my main regret is that I did not tell enough jokes about the Honorable Senator Willard Mitt Romney Member of Congress, but then tomorrow is another day.

This reply was deleted.