Replies

• I certainly hope something comes from all this, we need justice. This was the biggest coup ever perpetrated in American history...these people ALL of them need to be prosecuted. ALL the way up the ladder to Clintons, Obama, Biden, Brennan, Holder, Valerie Jarrett, Susan Rice...Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, our guv is rogue to the core. Drain the swamp bigly. 

• Yes, and something MUST come of it! Americans are fed up, frustrated, angry, those the people put into office turned on us and are serving their own interests. This is not what the founders designed, and we have a short time to save what they created. 

• There is no justice for the people in this country.  Liberal, traitorous criminals will never have to answer for their crimes.

• Ho hum...yawn.

Somebody please wake me when someone of substance is charged and arrested.

yawn

• I won't believe anything from Durham until I see it in writing. Durham has been a severe disappointment.

• I agree, all these investigations have been a big zero! They are nothing but a few years of milking the government and show nothing for it.....but walk away with tens of millions. It has been disgusting. Imagine this happening in the private secto!

• There must be a lot more on this list, start with the POS, then John Brennan, hillary, Comey, and just go down the democrat side of all positions who planned a coup against Trump!

• For a long time I though this investigation was nothing but show, but maybe there is hope that the Democriminals will finally see some justice.

• I really hope Durham gets them all.

• This looks like it's gonna be good folks. I'm getting some popcorn!;)

This reply was deleted.