Replies

• Amen!

• Martial Law for the purposes of restoring and implementing Constitutional law and order is not a coup... the President and his Cabinet remain in charge of the Administration.... Civilian control over the military remains in place.   The US Military doesn't engage in Coup's/

• But  how about officers training involving the wearing of red high heels, possibly in drag (so I heard reports) 

I know, not in your time.

• we havve a new coup and that is Black lives matter, Antifa, they going to run this country from here on out.

• my question is will the millitory coup do their job?

• You are looking for a coup? Are you with the radical left? FYI this site is for American patriots.

• There is NO reason why all the traitors could not be hanged "until dead", OR stood up in front of a US military firing squad, or even shipped to GITMO.  However, from what I have been reading on other websites, these traitors will ALL receive military tribunals and NOT civilian trials.  The military will deal with them as they see fit; generally the military does NOT opt for "life in prison".

• This will be dragged out for 4 years, then the People MIGHT See Them or as usual the Media Will Not Report AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN-!!! The People Will Say WHAT REPORTS-???

• How much ya wanna bet that the most important parts will be redacted?

• Declassifying REMOVES ALL REDACTIONS, it's WHY it all needed to be released.

This reply was deleted.