Replies

• The MSM and others are not well informed... and often take a negative view on anything military... Why wouldn't a commander rotate his troops in and out of service... shifts, with billeting and services provided by local military bases, one is within walking distance of the White House, others are within a 25-mile radius of the Capitol: Bolling, Andrews, and Ft. Belvoir, Va.  I doubt that they are suffering deprivation for lack of support...

I still would like to know if those soldiers in the videos were actually bivouacking in the garage or if they were using it as an assembly area between shifts/rotations... I suspect it is the latter. 

Like I said before... these are soldiers, not bureaucrats they know where to piss and sleep, they know how to live under stress .. they can adapt and improvise as needed, which is not always the case for bureaucrats.

• This entire episode is political theater... the conservative States are recalling their Troops because it is absurd to keep them on-site as there is no REAL THREAT from conservative terrorist or insurrection... not because of the conditions.  Albeit, there may well be some negative impact in support there simply are too many military bases in the area to believe the troops aren't being fed, housed, and supplied appropriately... as it is the commands responsibility, not the Administrations to ensure our troops are supported properly... it is a command responsibility.  

As for respect, you are correct I have none for you or your ilk.... they could all be retired, and the responsibility for contracting returned to the commission officer crops.... where it operated for hundreds of years before hammers and coffee pots cost thousands... or bombers billions.  21 B-2's cost 44.5  billion, over 2 Billion a copy... in comparison between 2011 and 2016 it cost the Air Force around $1.2 billion annually to operate 76 B-52s total operating and flyaway cost 88.7 million since 1962 when the last one was built, all of it done was  contracted before central civilian-managed contracting.

• Stuf it big mouth.

Conditions are bad enough that at least THREE (3) STATES HAVE RECALLED THEIR TROOPS.  Florida, Texas, and New Hampshire as of this morning.

SO, IT IS NOT JUST WHAT MSM or whatever others are reporting.   THEY WOULDN'T BE RECALLING THEIR TROOPS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE IF THERE WASN'T ANY TRUTH TO THE REPORTS.

Don't tell me I am overreacting.

And, don't tell me how much you know about contracting.   And, how much better militry did it than civilians.   Military get one course before going to the field,   Contingency contracting.   It is a crash course that covers a kindergarten primer's taste of the regulations covering Acquisition,   They never took the Small Purchases course or the BASIC Contracting course which is 4 or 5 weeks depending on the service.   AF does 5 which is where i did mine.   Neithe rdo they get Contract Law or the other dozen or so courses.   You think you know it all and you don't even know what you don't know.   So, do keep us apprised of when you complete all those courses.   Do you even know the difference between an IFB and an RFP?   I doubt it.   Low bid is your way and that's a rarity for the last 40 years.   

YOU KNOW IT ALL.   WHY DON'T YOU TELL US WHY THEY DIDN'T ROTATE THOSE TROOPS.   WHY WERE THEY NOT EQUIPPED PROPERLY?

3 GOVERNORS ARE PISSED.   I AM SURE THEY KNOW BETTER THAN YOU OR I WHAT THOSE TROOPS WERE UP AGAINST.

YOU'VE MADE YOURSELF PLENTY CLEAR THAT YOU DISRESPECT ME AND MY OPINIONS.

WELL, I STARTED OFF GIVING YOU THE RESPECT I ALWAYS DO AN OFFICER.   YOU HAVE CHANGED THAT WITH YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE WHEN IT COMES TO CONTRACTING OR ACQUISITION WHICH IS THE CAREER TITLE.

• When hte troops were ordered out of the capital and into garages, biteme was the FRAUDULENT CINC.  OR IS THAT THE FCINC.

• I don't care for BITE ME at all... but as CIC he doesn't plan and supervise local operations.... logistics and other support needs are the responsibility of the Chain of COmmand, not the President.  Your foolish diatribes make our movement look delusional... and vengeful... not rational and thoughtful.

• The speaker of the House will kill the Articles filed in committee... it will never see a vote on the floor... this is all theatrics.  

• what it is ; is a waste of time and money, tax payers money. and theatrics.

• Agreed...

• The congress must address this if they proceed with the Trump impeachment. They got a problem!!! 

The definition of the United States is the Constitution. There is no other definition. The Constitution cannot be segmented. It must be applied in its whole. Suspending one part of the Constitution is suspending the entire Constitution.

• Congress will definitely address the Articles of Impeachment filed by this novice Representative... they will address it to the dead file in some committee where it will never see daylight.  That is what happens to bills, acts articles, referendum that do not have the Speaker's approval... they end up addressed... to some committee where they die.

This reply was deleted.