Replies

• With the damages done in 24 hours, this CANNOT WAIT 2 YEARS.

• McCarthy has not been very loyal to Trump. Do not count on him

• And anyone not backing you on this in the GOP, we'll vote them OUT. Don't cave to McConnell or anyone else. Talk to people like Jim Jordon and others who will fight for this!  Good Luck, at least 100 Million Patriots are behind you on this. Make us Proud! Time for Biden to pay the piper.  #WW1WGA

• 8454547669?profile=RESIZE_584x

• She'll present the evidence of voter fraud. Congress won't have a choice but to impeach Biden. 

• She is OUR FUTURE.

• Marlene,

I have been reading your postings and your disagreements with a retired field officer of the U.S.Army.

I agree with your postings.  In addition to that I will say that, for me, it is impossible to take seriously any retired or active officer who is determined to side with the Military regardless of objections to the use of it and the abuse or neglect of those in command. The National Guard is composed of part time troops who deserve a lot better supportive efforts when they are called up for any reason. 

Court Martial is in order for any such Military Commander responsible for such neglect and abuse. This is a disgrace and demonstrates how f--k-up the deployment of all these troops were. FUBAR is the Military way of putting such a farce in its proper perspective.

What has resulted stems from the failure of Government to lawfully protect the public from an election that clearly needs a thorough examination rather than the denial of any wrong doing. Any honest person would demand that.  And I am not here to insult anyone.

But, I am here to applaud one who deserves it. And in my opinion, you do.  Thank you, Marlene.

• Thank you Dale.

My comments were not to pat myself on the back.  They were intended to give a very miinimal surface education to one that is sadly lacking in that department.

It was always my goal to do the job in an exemplary manner and to CONTROL COST WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

The majority of taxpayers do not get even $100,000 for an annual pay.   They do not get their housing and utilities provided.   A dollar is a dollar to them.   And, the same for Our Retired who no longer have the capability of raising their income to accommodate the desires of some military officers.   And, make no mistake, many of those equipments are DESIRES rather than REQUIRED.   

FUBAR fits this deployment from start to finish.   From Pelosi's DEMAND FOR 14,000 TROOPS TO THE EXTENDED DEMAND TO KEEP SOME THERE FOR EXTENDED PERIODS.   What abouit the RIOTS OF LAST SUMMER?   Those same people didn't even want police deployed.

And, PAINTING A PUBLIC STREET with any words is DEFACING PUBLIC PROPERTY.   BLM and ANTIFA are a couple of TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS WELL KNOWN TO THE PUBLIC.   WHAT ABOUT THE PUBLIC'S EMPLLYEES?   ISN'T IT TIME THEY GET ON BOARD?

iF THE retired field officer had a brain that wasn't a concrete block, it would be worth the effort to educate him.   

Acquisition is STATE OF THE ART every bit as much as the SYSTEMS being acquired.   IT IS A LEGITIMATE, RESPECTABLE UNDERTAKING.   EVERY BIT AS MUCH AS A LEADER OF TROOPS TO THE FIELD.

IT IS RARE INDEED FOR A PERSON TO EXCEL IN MULTIPLE FIELDS.   The Acquisition Officer's duties are to bring all the expertises to the table and produce a contractual document that represents all of them.   Many Acquisition/Contracting officers on SYSTEMS LEVEL ACQUISITIONS ARE ATTORNEYS THAT CHOSE THE FIELD TO PUT THEIR SKILLS TO WORK

Thank you Dale.   It is very much appreciated.

• That's just what we need more ATTORNEYS at work running our Contract and acquisition programs...  just look at what they have done to our Congress and Administration... or the civil courts...  That state of the art acquisition system has driven costs up on every major new weapon and combat management system we have undertaken in the last four decades... one B-2 Bomber exceeds the costs of the entire B-52 fleet... albeit is a very good system we can put up thousands of B-52's for the 26 B-2's in service.  I won't even get into the massive failures in the Littoral Navy ship program, or the nuclear submarine and aircraft carrier programs, with their massive failures in contracting... the overruns and missed delivery dates and massive failures to meet specs, are monumental examples of modern contracting excellence... you're such a twit.

Maybe those lawyers can dig deep down into their vast combat and engineering experience to adapt and improvise combat systems that are both effective and low cost... like the Officers who ran the A-10 and B-52 programs, or the AH-1 and Huey programs of the late '50s and early '60s... Those systems came in under time, under budget, and over specs... not over budget, missed delivery dates, and with major performance problems requiring hundreds of millions to fix... It's all a mess.. just like the courts and anything lawyers touch.  Their civilian counterparts get paid by the hour... the more problems, the more work, the more income... Go figure.   Shakespeare had it right...let's hang the pettifoggers. 

• I won't even address your ignorance of the field of Acquisition and the fact that the Federal Acquisition Regulation that drives the process is a set of binders about 3 foot across.   Or that there are also a set for each branch of service.  And when more than one branch is involved in the contract all applicable sets of the FAR are REQUIRED.  As well as their supplements which are equally as large.  AND EVERY DOCUMENT IS REQUIRED TO PASS LEGAL REVIEW PRIOR TO ISSUE.

iNSTEAD, THERE IS THE DRIVING FACT THAT THE MILITARY EXPERT IN THE REQUIRING ACTIITY IS A PART OF THE PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH.   They are also the final YAY OR NAY OF WHETHER THE FINAL CONTRACT IS LET.   The CONTRACTING OFFICER is NOT THE EXPERT ON THE EQUIPMENT.   They are the expert on the process.

And every SINGLE CENT PUT ON THE CONTRACT FROM START TO FINISH AND IN ADMINISTRATION, AS IN MODIICATIONS AFTER AWARD ARE APPROVED AND PROVIDED BY THE MILITARY EXPERT.   NO BLESSING, NO MONEY, NO CONTRACT OR MOD.  SO QUIT YER BITCHING.   

YOU OWN THE WHOLE DEAL.   The contracting officer merely does the documentation, negotiation, and discussions with the contractor.  They also maintain LEGALITY of those docs.

THEY ARE THERE TO KEEP IT FROM GOING TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET.

IF THERE ARE COST OVERRUNS, IT IS AT YOUR DIRECTION, NOT THE KO.

This reply was deleted.