Replies

• 5000 troops at half a pint each comes out to over 300 gal of urine just for the morning awakening each day.

• Did you figure that one out all by yourself?  I am sure that contingency contracts for porta-potties existed at the local bases in the area and were activated quickly... our troops also had and have access to public and commercial restrooms... they are not pissing all over Washington or deficating in the drive way of the White House.

• GUARANTEED that garage is now on the MAJOR HAZMAT LIST. 

NO WAY ANYBODY IS PHYSICALLY ABLE OF WAITING ONLINE FOR HOURS FOR RELIEF.

See a TRASHCAN.  IT'S A URINAL.

See an empty soda bottle.  IT'S A URINAL.

Doesn't bother San Fran Nan.   That's normal in her city.

SEE A PARKED CAR, BET THERE ARE PILES ON THE OTHER SIDE.

AND, THEY ARE NOT TO BLAME.   WHEN NATURE CALLS, EVERYBODY ANSWERS.

BET YOU CAN'T EVEN SMELL THE FUMES OF THE CARS.

• Trash can and soda bottle urinals... must be something new... probably the work of a Civilian Contractor... and at bargain-basement prices.  What's the going rate for a trash can urinal and would that be a 30-gallon o 10-gallon trash can... what does a litter bottle urinal cost... probably as much as a hammer,

• Everything has changed a lot in the military and civilian worlds since the 1960s.

The average age of a troop member in the 60s was likely 24 or younger and that only raised by older officers.   The foot guys were likely more like 20 average age.

Today's military is often deploying much older troops.   When I was in Germany, I was shocked at the ages of a lot of deployed folks.   50 and 60s were the norm.   No kidding.   That really says something about who's enticed by those 'fat paychecks'.   lol

In either event, the holding ability and capacity of the young studs is much much better than the older folks that may be suffering stuff they don't even kow about yet.   Like diabetes and prostate issues.   It always amazes me when my grandsons sleep over and don't even rush into the bathroom first thing in the morning.   Trust me, lots of those older guys and women too don't make it through the night and forget control.   What wants out, gets out.   And it's any port in a storm.   A bucket, a towel, a stack of newspapers,   AND, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY CONRACTING.   

GIVE UP YOUR STUPID CHILDISH VENDETTA.   IT SIMPLY ISN'T WORKING.   And, yes, I've witnessed the use of empty water bottles on a long bus ride.

GET REAL.   WHEN MOTHER NATURE IS DRIVING THE TRAIN, PEOPLE INCLUDING TROOPS DO WHAT IS NECESSARY.

• very interesting

• This imposter President is worse than the little rocket man from China he must be removed Republicans must use the 25th Amendment or are Republicans so coward.

• The 25th Amendment can only be activated by the Vice President... that would be Kamala Harris a Democrat.  It then takes a majority of the cabinet to agree to remove the President under the 25th.. and it gives the President the right to appeal wherein Congress must act to agree or decline and restore the President to his Office.

• Yes most are cowards. Biden will not be there very long. Something will happen and then Harris will take over.. This would be the same as listening to screeching Hilliary. I personally do not listen to them but turn them off whenever I hear any of their voices. 

• I am with you Shirley and I will not listen to them speak. it will good for my ear.

This reply was deleted.