Replies

• Further charge for IMPEACHMENT:    FAILURE TO PROVIDE BASIC HUMAN NEEDS FOR OUR TROOPS DURING THIS DEPLOYMENT.   HAVING TROOPS SLEEPING ON THE FLOORS IS UNACCEPTABLE.   THEN THROWING THEM OUT OF THE CAPITAL TO GARAGES AND EVEN SLEEPING OUTSIDE WITHOUT SLEEPING BAGS AND ADEQUATE TOILET FACILITIES IS ABUSE OF OUR TROOPS.   5000 TROOPS WITH ONE BATHROOM WITH 2 STALLS IS WAY SHORT OF ACCEPTABLE.   THE STANDARD WAY BACK IN THE 80s WAS 200 MEN TO A LATRINE WITH ALTERNATE DAY SERVICING.   That group alone should have had 25 PORTA POTTIES.   There should have been 125 for 25,000 troops and FOR THE LENGTH OF THE DEPLOYMENT, THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHOWER FACILITIES.

WHAT ABOUT FOOD?   WERE THEY PROVIDED FOOD AFTER THEY WERE TOSSED OUT OF THE CAPITAL?   PEOPLE DONATED PIZZA.  IS THAT ALL THEY WERE FED?

AT MINIMUM, THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROVIDED SLEEPING BAGS, WHETHER THEY WERE IN GARAGES OR OUTSIDE.   IF THEY WERE OUTSIDE, THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TENTS.

THIS IS NOT JUST A LITTLE BLIP ON THE .   THIS IS SERIOUS MALFEASANCE OF OFFICE.   IT IS TOTALLY IRRESPONSIBLE TO THE POINT OF TREASON AS THESE TROOPS ARE NATIONAL ASSETS.   EVEN A BUNCH OF STRAY DOGS DESERVES BETTER TREATMENT

THIS IS AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE.   PUTTING EVEN ONE MILITARY TROOP AT RISK IS IMPEACHABLE.   25,000 OR MORE DEMANDS IMMEDIATE PUNISHMENT.

• and did you think of the SPREAD of CV-19, while these men are just sitting around and not having the basic necessaties!  This is an outrage and misuse of our

troops....Unacceptable!  WHO ordered this anyway? No One has said WHO ordered all these troops into one area, and WHY?

• You are correct.   It's been reported that a hundred or so troops have now tested positive for chinese virus.

• The incubation period for COVID is 14days... how long have these troops be deployed...  Oops, since the 19th... hardly 14 days.  We can not be certain where any infection in the troops began.  However, it is of great concern and one more reason to end their deployment post haste.

Are you always so trigger happy and prone to go off half-cocked... it is likely those troops testing positive were infected elsewhere and are just now testing positive.  I would suspect that they would have been tested at their home stations before deploying as part of the pre-deployment medical check up... that normally accompanies mobilization... and those infected would have been denied deployment... you are such a twit.

• More namecalling.  You are such officer material NOT.

CHINESE VIRUS CAN AND IS TRANSMITTED DURING THE INCUBATION PERIOD, Mr. Moron.   How many more do you think are incubating right now if 100 have already popped with the disease?

• The virus tests require anti-bodies to be formed... that takes 15 days for those tests I have researched... and yes, the person may transmit the virus without testing positive... having been exposed.  Quarantined for 14 days after exposure is standard because it can be transmitted... and it is after mere exposure, not a positive test... one who tests positive is quarantined until they no longer test positive.

• HEY TWIT   You might want to educate yourelf a little on the chinese virus.  There is a new TEAPARTY 247 ARCTICLE THIS MORNING.  1/25/21.   IT IS ON THE HUNDREDS OF DEPLOYED TROOPS NOW TESTING POSITIVE out of a group of 7000 still there.

TROOP SAY THEY WERE NOT TESTED GOING IN.   AND, THEY SAID THEY WERE PACKED IN LIKE SARDINES.

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN TO FAIL.   READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE FOR YOURSELF IF YOU CAN STILL READ.

• Maybe the Chinese Virus will "RECALL" most of the criminals in congress for us!!! Poetic justice for their tyranny.

• Nature's justice.   

It just occurred to me that some people might actually believe that those decades old aircraft are STILL AS THEY ROLLED OFF THE PRODUCTION LINE.

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT ANYTHING MORE THAN A COUPLE YEARS OFF THE LINE HAS BEEN UPDATED AND MANY REPEATEDLY.

The 'dashboard' of an aircraft is a grid.framework.   Black boxes as they are called fit into that framework.   Each one has a different function.   R&D is constantly working to upgrade those BOXES.   That was my job.   From all the way back to the late 80s and the ATHS.  That's the Airborne Target Handoff System whose function is to handoff targets to ground equipment, tanks and such.   And vice versa.  The tank can handoff to the Aircraft.   I would safely bet my lifesavings that EVERY AIRCRAFT OVER 5 YEARS OLD HAS NEXT TO NOTHING LEFT OF THE ORIGINAL BOXES.   Cards are also there to upgrade software.    

Even my Apache Longbow.   I did the contract for that upgrade in 1995.   Can you believe?   And, that is still the #1 helicopter in use today.

Trust me the A10 Warthog and the F4G Wild Weasel have vastly upgraded 'dashboards just as every other aircraft we own.   If you think those boxes are cheap, I can assure you they are not.   Guaranteed, we have put more money into the boxes on some of those old aircraft than the initial cost of the aircraft.

• The costs associated with the B-52  included all maint and upgrades... and it is magnitudes less expensive than the B-2 contractor's delight.  The A-10 would have been replaced had the contractors and Brass in the Airforce not faced an absolute mutiny if they got rid of this excellent close air support and tank killer platform...  Other early designs and contracted weapons systems like the AH-1 are dollar for dollar better buys than their modern weapons platforms and much less expensive.  However, the system for developing and managing contracts has taken out much of the early on ...upfront... oversight of field commanders and replaced their experience and knowledge with pencil-pushing bureaucrats who do not know the difference between a FEBA and Ameba.

This reply was deleted.