Replies

• The chips are coming.....they are already to go! 666?

• This is what happens when corporate business racketeers, in this case not for cash but for societal control.

The catalyst for Big businesses co-ordinated parallel-to-government enforcement.....Klaus Schwabes "Young Global Leaders" indoctrination forum.

No fooling, search engine the term for their website and run through the alumni. The easy one to start with is "Z" at the end, for Zuckerberg. Hitlerjugend by any other name.

juliana-chan-ntu-editor-in-chief-asian-scientist-young-global-leader-ygl-world-economic-forum-wef-2ypuln05enbfhoo3uur6kg.jpg

• Both former and latter are intended, if unchecked.

• Klaus Schwab is one of the authors of 'COVID 19 The Great Reset' an academic essay that proposes to advance a new form of Global Governance.  A Government of stakeholders, Major corporations, and select individuals a new aristocracy that govern the world thru the agency of the UN and the WEF/Davos groups.  A new concept of governance by stakeholders... an aristocracy of the wealthy and the worlds leading corporations.

• P/S The Great Reset and a government by stakeholders (corporate interests) is nothing more than a makeover of Fascism... creating the Super Fascist State.  Sieg heil heir Schwab, und die furher Zuckerberg.

• Given the politics of Burger King in the past --they can go to hell

• The customers should all leave and boycott this Burger King... there should never be another burger sold here, ever...

• I'm glad they don't want my business!!!!!

• Burger King was already on my boycott list and It simply has moved to the top of the list now!

• Then, let the buying public decide. 

This reply was deleted.