ADMIN

Free speech: then Nazi soldier, now Antifa no difference | StareCat.com

Pro-abortion activists are targeting Catholic churches for protests on Mother's Day, with some citing the Roman Catholic faith of multiple justices who reportedly at one point supported the leaked draft opinion striking down Roe v. Wade.

The protests follow days of organizing in front of the Supreme Court building following the leak Monday night – protests that led the Washington, D.C., police to erect a fence ostensibly to protect the building and justices within. Fox News has also learned that there has been a strong police presence at the justices' homes following the leak. 

"Whether you’re a ‘Catholic for Choice’, ex-Catholic, of other or no faith, recognize that six extremist Catholics set out to overturn Roe," the pro-abortion organizing group Ruth Sent Us posted on Twitter, with a video of activists appearing to disrupt a church service. "Stand at or in a local Catholic Church Sun May 8."

read more:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pro-abortion-groups-target-churches-for-mothers-day-protests

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If this doesn't stop, 10477167471?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Does anyone see the trend that's going on in our government or is it me that see it? Here is the trend back when Obama became the first black president he goes all  over the world apologies to other countries his second term he had the Supreme Court to legalized Gay marriage and now his 3rd term in office the abortion issue is on display not only that we have black lives matter, antifa is running the Court system of this nation and no one stopping him he is in full force destroying this nation with the help of the Devil himself.

• Correct, their job is to determine whatever is in front of them if it is, or in's t constitutional.

• Their job is to keep it, Congress is to make it! Neither one is doing very well, then we have our President 🤢🤢. 

• Well the Supreme Court did it when they legalized Gay marriage back in his 2nd term in office 

• They for whatever reason found it constitutional, just like when they ruled on abortion!

Neither is a federal, rather a state issue!

• I agree with you but that's not what's happening in the government of the Uniyed State of America thanks to obama

• On the button!  It belongs to the states! 

• I would like to know what the church has to do with this latest Supreme Court decisions?
    This is strictly based on unconstitutionally, it was a bad law all along, it was said many times through the decades and now it came in front of the court so they can correct the wrong. Weather one is for or against abortion has NOTHING to do with it, it is against our constitution, it was shoved down the throats of Americans by activist judges!  It is not a federal, rather a state issue. 

• The Church has giving the government full authority to rule over the people point and simple 

This reply was deleted.