Replies

• biden TRANSPARENCY is NONEXISTENT.    IT IS A DICTATORSHIP FROM START TO FINISH.

HE MUST BE REMOVED.

WE TAKE THE HOUSE IN 2022 AND HE WILL BE IMPEACHED ASAP.

•              Marlene, do you really believe the deep state gop establishment will impeach dementia and the whore?  I can't see mcconnell and mccarthy going against their deep state owners that pay for their loyalty.  I haven't seen anything that would lead me to trust either of them or the other deep state gop establishment TRAITORS like hraham, cornyn, murkowski, kinzinger, cheney, and most of the rest of them.  There are only a very few that We the People can trust!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes, problem is then we're stuck with Harris?

• That Impeachment process would be started simultaneous with the demented one's.

And Piglosi would already have been replaced by the new MAJORITY LEADER.

THAT WOULD RESULT IN A TEMPORARY PRESIDENT TIL AN ELECTION IS HELD FOR NEW PRESIDENT AND VP.

• I agree with you 

• Agreed!!!

• We would have to keep right on impeaching. Cackles is next in line, then Piglose. 

• If we retake the house in 2022 piglose would be out of the running.  We would take her out with the rest of.the trash.

• Don't forget Heels UP.

And, the IMPEACHMENTS should be along with TREASON CHARGES.

INVEST IN HIGH QUALITY ROPE.

• This is so funny now Joe Biden is the King no one tell him what to do after he and Obama kiĺs 4 American in Benghazi.

This reply was deleted.