ADMIN

Image result for nancy pelosi  meme

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi abruptly shut down a reporter Thursday after being asked about GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham’s threat to call in FBI agents to testify about who planned the Capitol riot last month if Democrats call witnesses in former President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

“Your question is a waste of time,” Pelosi told the reporter during her weekly news briefing on Capitol Hill.

Another reporter quickly shouted a question to her as she walked away about whether House Democrats were setting a precedent by aiming to strip Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) of her committee assignments over her embrace of QAnon.

“If any of our members threatened the safety of other members, we’d be the first ones to take them off of committee. That’s it. Thank you,” Pelosi said.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/04/pelosi-slams-reporter-on-witnesses-at-trump-senator-trial/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh but hell, kill everyone else but that's fine and dandy because WE ARE THE LAW. In a pigs ass you stupid BITCH you work for us we do not work for your dumb ass you drunk

• She is dangerous

• Nancy Pelosi makes me think that all politicians need to have psychiatric evaluations before they even run for office and every year that they have to be re-elected.  Most seem to be pathological liars.  Of course the evaluations could not be done by Democrat supporters - they would lie just like the Democrat politicians.  Just think about Biden's doctor trying to tell us that Biden didn't have any cognitive decline.

• Martha, I agree with you. We need to have these demonrats psychologically evaluated and admitted to mental institutions if necssary, which is most likely the case since we all know that liberalism is a mental disorder.

• What a waste of skin.

• Has anyone else noticed that these people actually look like evil angry miserable people. 

• Many times.  I always think that evil on the inside will eventually show on the outside.

• CATHAHOLIC?

• We need term limits very badly. No way should this nut-case continue to haunt us. We keep the same people in office for decades and expect different results. Nancy is an embarrassment. Her tires wore out years ago: she has no more treads.

This reply was deleted.