Replies

• I have seen a political ad I could really see Nan in......a wheel chair, that is.

https://youtu.be/OGnE83A1Z4U

• Jea9 - so where do you buy Ice Cream for $50 a quart and $500 liquor? Must be nice living in that mansion where all her constituents living in tents. Very evil person, only cares about herself. She even made her fellow democrats come to work with Confirmed COVID only so they could vote for her. Despicable person.

• Only true thing she has ever said, other the names of her ice cream

She is the enemy. Gov.co is the enemy. Period.

• Somehow, I think she loves indulgence. She exhibits no love of people, that's for sure.

• Shameful of this Abomination Nancy Pelosi, she is Anti-Christian and Jewish / Anti-Isreal-Yisreal / Anti-Zionism / Antisemitism / Anti-USA Constitution and Capitalism and our BILL OF RIGHTS!!

She is the Worst Speaker in USA history, she is Senile dementia!! Nancy Pelosi is a muslim brotherhood member and Sympathizer!!

United We Stand with Israel-Yisrael and our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America, Divided We FALL!!

I am a Devout Christian Conservative Republican Patriot in our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America and I STAND with the Holy Land of Israel-Yisrael!! Am Yisrael Chai Adonai Foreveremore!!

Love Always and Shalom, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

• Some people call her a Reptilian. Evil abomination 

• the enemy IS in the House, devildemocommiecrats and gop establishment TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!

• Amen-Amein Brother in Christ-Messiah Jesus-Yeshua Bob!

• A civil war at this time would not stay a civil  war. Think how quickly the Chinese, Russians, Iranians, and others would so quickly get involved and make what they could of it - which we all know would not be good! 
    The times have changed.

we weren't paying attention as the marxists moved in and quietly took over!

• It was set up by the democrats and George Soros funded Antifa & BLM. I actually heard John Robert's warning other Supreme Court members and federal judges and were so afraid of the riots, looting, burning & killing by those group that, if they took the fraudulent voting cases and ruled in favor, which they would have, all hell would break loose by those groups. It worked, didnt it. 

This reply was deleted.