ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As an avid supporter of the President Donald Trump, I judge a person by his actions and not by his words.  We have had slick and charming politicians on both sides of the aisles Democrat and Republican who have lied directly to the American people.  They have made promises which they never meant to keep and did not keep.  But when listening to what is being said--you must discern carefiully what is meant.  Case in point.  When Donald Trump, at his rallies, claimed loudly with the cheers of his supporters, that Mexico would pay for the wall--you had to discern the meaning.  I certainly did not expect that Mexico would write us a check for the wall.  But I expected through tariffs or changes in trading between countries that he would recover the cost.  Ironically, there was another way I had not seen, but it was when Mexico sent 27,000 Mexico troops to our southern border for our protection against illegals crossing our border.  What would it have cost us if we had sent that amount of our own troops to do the same?  Donald Trump has done more for this country by eliminating the stifling business regulations that prevented their expansion.   And can we forget Obama's sarcastic remark against Donald Trump's claim  that he would bring back jobs to America "is he going to wave a magic wand?"  But  I am no economist, just an ordinary 85 year old woman, but I knew exactly what the tax cut would mean to businesses and the rest of us.  Just like you and me, the bottom line is how much money we have left to live on.  And with business they are in business for the money--for the profit and that is exactly why they fled to other countries to take advantage of the lower tax rates--and to make more money..  But when they did, manufacturers and businesses closed here and hundreds of thousands of employees lost their jobs in this country.  So what did Donald Trump do--he passed a tax cut--a large corporate tax cut for businesses and cuts for the rest of us.  He then increased the tariffs on those goods coming back into this country.  So many of those businesses who left are now coming back--BECAUSE OF THAT TAX CUT.  They were looking at the bottom line.  Many businesses and manufacturers reopened and jobs came back.  All this resulted in the lowest unemployment in our nation's history for blacks, asians, women across the board.  I could go on & on about all that the President has done from this country from his position on pro-life, for the militay and police.  I am a strong supporter of our military, our police. and our first responders.  I will always stand (as long as I'm able) for the National Anthem and our Flag.   I love God, my country and my family.  God bless our country and protect us during this perilous time.

• I am with you my friend

• Doris, this is an excellent post. Trump is indeed an amazing president who has accomplished so much and who has made America great again. In his second term he will give us more tax cuts and the stock market will hit ever higher records. Trump 2020.

• Well God bless you for your prayers faith and patriotism! 
      And, 

wishing you a Happy Birthday  👏 🎂 🌸🌺 ‼️

• if we depend on the earthly government we are screwed.

• Gee... 16 States signed on to an Article 5 convention... and it only took seven years to get 16 states, out of the 35 states, needed to petition Congress to call an Article 5 convention for the propose of Amending the US Constitution...  at this rate, it is unlikely such a convention will occur in my lifetime. It takes 2/3rds of the States to petition Congress (35) for an Article 5 Convention and 3/4ths (38) to ratify any proposed amendment.

• It is better to light one candle, than to curse the darkness. -- The Christophers

• You are somewhat misinformed on an Article V Convention of States, and the establishment politicians in Congress would prefer that you remain so. Congress does not need to "call" such a convention, as it is within the power of the States to do so under that provision. The role of the Congress is merely administrative to preserve our constitutional order and rule of law. And if the people are not going to take back self-governance through appropriate amendments to our Constitution, the only likely eventuality appears to be either more central big government tyranny or massive civil unrest, or both. I might remind you that 2/3 of the colonial population either supported the King or were uncommitted either way during the America Revolution, but a small committed minority can achieve great things, if Divine Providence is on their side.

• Article 5 clearly requires the States to APPLY to Congress for an Article V convention.... and whenever 2/3rds of the States have successfully applied to Congress... it is Congress that "shall call a convention for proposing Amendments..." The States APPLY, Congress CALLS the convention.  See: Article V US Constitution: https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/constitution/article-v.html

Article V

"The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution, or, on the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states, shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of the several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other mode of ratification may be proposed by the Congress; provided that no amendment which may be made prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any manner affect the first and fourth clauses in the ninth section of the first article; and that no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage in the Senate."

Article V, U.S. Constitution
      * * * * * * * * * * Article V The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution…
    • I think God every day that he anointed Donald Trump to be our president. I don't believe it was for four years but for eight years. I believe he will be reelected and that will be followed by tremendous chaos as all of the Democrats and the unpatriotic will go absolutely crazy. We the people must stand up against the uprising and for the duly elected president!

This reply was deleted.