Replies

• It is sad when people that don't even live here have more respect then the trash that live here -----If I see a flag burner being beatn'----------I didn't see a thing,freedom of expression is a two way street

• That video should be shown in all of our schools instead of the crap the Teachers Union wants to show, ban teachers unions in all public schools 

• ( Psalms 22:4 KJV ) “Our fathers Trusted in Thee: they Trusted, and Thou didst Deliver them.”!! TRUST in the LORD thy GOD JESUS-YESJUA USA Amen and Hallelujah!! July 4th 1776 too July 4th 2021 ~> ( https://kristiann1.com/2016/07/01/h4thusa/ )!!

Amen-Amein too this Conservative Family!!

Love Always and Shalom, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!
    ( Psalms 22:4 KJV ) “Our fathers Trusted in Thee: they Trusted, and Thou didst Deliver them.”!! TRUST in the LORD thy GOD JESUS-YESHUA USA!! ( Prover…
  • I am at the Battlefield of Gettysburg site right now. The scale of the fields is stunning and beyond what I imagined. The Field of Blood is huge. The blood of saints and martyrs runs deep. I couldn't keep track of the numbers of cannons.  The fences go on forever.  Old trees. If they could only talk.... .

• And there are so many who say that disrespecting our flag is "nothing"!  I think they all need to be shipped out!

• Just FABULOUS!!  Thanks youi, Tea Party for posting that wonderful video with the family from New Zealand leaning about the origins of our National Anthem, the Star-Spangled Banner!!  What a PERFECT way to honor the Flag and our wonderful USA!!  God bless!

• America the beautiful , We have such a beautiful country with such a beautiful history....God bless America.  

• The country should hear Whinty Houston sing the Star Spangled Banner at the Super Bowl during the 911 years and see a real American Black Woman 

• Why should we watch the super bowl?... Only to see some of the Black players turn their back on the flag or fail to place their hand over their heart and look in the direction of the Flag... THE NFL can take their ball and shove it where the sun doesn't shine ... they are not the brand of Amera I can approve.

• ADMIN

He said NOTHING about WATCHING the Super Bowl... He said hear Whitney Houston Sing the National Anthem. There is a video that you can watch her singing that and not watch  the SuperBowl. Stop creating an issue where there is none.

This reply was deleted.