Replies

• Works for me.  Everyone can not see who has limited capacities however.  A dog for example, can only percieve with his nose.  A monkey, or a chimp has considerable more survey, some brain power.  I'm perfectly fine letting dogs know all they can know and allowing college professors to out smart monkeys and chimps.  I think it is a fine idea you have.  I'm sure the page has already determined who is name calling and who is not.  And I will continue to remind Admin that I know they are shadow banning my remarks.  

• Demeaning?  Ignorance is the natural state of man born of women... until they by experience and or education become informed. We all have valleys of ignorance in this life. It is our duty to become informed, too put ignorance behind us, so we may navigate those valleys successfully.  However, many an individual would rather remain ignorant; especially, those who know better but permit their bias to persuade them otherwise.

• P/S

Ignorance is a plague... a wanton dearth, a rejection of the wisdom often found all around them.

It is knowledge’s heretic who refuses the wisdom of another…  of those whose life was spent mining and cataloguing the treasure of wisdom's field.

Those who find wisdom... recognize it… and revel in its wealth. However, the heretic sees only an empty field, and rejects the opportunity to become informed.

• Well Said Tina...

• You may not be a public official, and you may not be a filthy rich celebrity, you may not be famous, but you are, most definitely not a no-body.  People like you are most definitely the last chance our children and grand children will ever have.  You happen to be a very important person.  Soon you're going to be grandmother in addition to being the pistol packing mama you always were.  And don't you take any guff, either

• THE LATINOS ARE COMING! WITH EL TRUMPO.  https://youtu.be/p0vK4tjJZvI

BEWARE DEMOCRAT COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA. TEST THE ARTICLE SOURCE. WRITE GOD IS LOVE.
    IF YOU GET A REQUEST TO CHANGE YOUR SUBJECT REPLY LET IT RIDE.IF YOU GET A REJECTED NOTICE. MOVE ON. SHAKE THE SAND FROM YOUR SANDALS.

WASHINGTON REDSKINS HAVE DROPPED THE NAME REDSKINS  BECAUSE IT IS OFFENSIVE TO THE DEMOCRAT COMMUNIST PARTY.. THEY ARE NOW THE WASHINGTON COMMANCHES. HIYUHHA! HIYUHHA!

TURN THE BEAST AROUND
    LOVE TO HEAR ADOPTION https://youtu.be/p0vK4tjJZvI 
    LET US MAKE ADOPTION THE BEST OPTION. NO ONE GETS HURT. 
    LISTEN TO GREG KELLY 1-3 PM WABC. THEN NEWS MAX 10PM

THE DRAFT HAS TO COME BACK. I HAVE BEEN SAYING IT FOR YEARS. PATTON LOVED UNIVERSAL SERVICE. IF CHINA GOES INTO FORMOSA/TAIWAN WE HAVE NO
     CHOICE. CHINESE BAYONET BATTALIONS ARE PICKING OUT CAPTURED AMERICAN 
    WAR BRIDES ON TICK TOCK. I AM LOOKING AT A 15 YEAR OLD MAN WHOSE PARENTS BELIEVE HE WILL NEVER BE DRAFTED. SOME DRAFTS START AS SOON AS YOU ARE 
    SEEN ON THE STREET.. WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING. THANKS TO THE DEMOCRAT COMMUNIST MEDIA WE ARE WIDE OPEN FACE DOWN. DON’T LET THE DEMOCRAT COMMUNIST PARTY MAKE BIDEN THE FALL GUY. HE CAN PLEAD STUPIDITY. USE THE JESUS PRINCIPLE THEORY. ONE OUT OF 12 WILL BETRAY YOU.  PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY AMIGOS. WE HAVE ONE HELL OF A RIDE COMING. http://WWW.TICKEETOCKEE.COM

• This reply was deleted.
    • And we are equals.  Evidently it is you who are threatenbed, upset by and thrown for a loop.  In the military, as I am sure you are aware rank is openly displayed.  It serves a purpose.  "Tommy Turttle butt,"  well, I let your own remarks speak to whatever rank you think you are.

• So, Professors, Doctors, PhD.'s, Lawyers, Senators, Representatives, Governors, and a host of other official government, and professional titles are what... egotistical or perhaps a means to Identify the expertise and professional standing of those bearing the title.  Some may even earn less notable titles such as 'Ass'...signifying a braying Donkey.

• What? None of them feel the need to post their professions aka qualifications.  Where do you live... MD's Professsors, members of Congress, Govenors PhD's, CPA's and a host of others all use monikers and titles with their names. 

• I don’t know how you conclude that Professors are 'low paid' ... I worked with an ROTC program years ago and had the opportunity to review job offers for professors and the advertised salary ranges were all in the six figure range, with huge benefit packages... Professors earn their titles and use them as emblems of their expertise and to access the academic privileges often associated with their title.

Those with Masters Degrees can and do cite their academic expertise as a moniker by placing MS after ones name... Many individuals in technical and scientific fields do use MS after their names. However,  Private Corporation ranks or status are rarely used in private or social correspondence and personal relationships...  A Bank VP doesn’t sign off on his personal correspondence with his title, or parade around in public with a badge on his chest, announcing he is a VP of the local bank.

This reply was deleted.