ADMIN

NBC News-"Experts" Say Afghanistan Won't Matter to Voters

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The ENEMY WITHIN said what?

• The propaganda goonies saying we will not remember this betrayal, in Afghanistan, is like saying we will not remember 9/ll - - -when we promised WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!

• By "We will not remember this betrayal" the propagandist are saying... America will DO NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE ABOUT THIS BETRAYAL"  and if history is correct they are basically correct.  The people will do nothing as usual.

America is rapidly becoming a lost nation and a forlorn people.. whose vision has been put out.  Harsh words for a hasher time, you bet.  Needed words, to shake up a dying nation, definitely!.  Wake up America, and take hold of liberty before your right to drink at the well of liberty is barred.

• We who love our nation and veterans will not forget

• WHAT'S worse... remembering and doing nothing or forgetting and doing nothing?  Hint... remembering implies knowledge of a wrong going uncorrected.

• I really think it is time to have a peaceful march at DC!  I think we would be surpised of how many people would show up?

• "These are not the droids you are looking for"!

• Unfortunately NBC might be right - remember Benghazi?  It is truly terrible for our country that we have a segment of our people (and they are the ones who have mastered the art of cheating) that don't care about either our country or the truth. 

• Cheating is something your children do when they copy another child's homework...  Election fraud is a FELONY CRIMINAL ACT and undermines our democracy.   The left refers to Election Fraud as Cheating to TRIVIALIZE IT... make it seem more acceptable and less worthy of our COURTS TIME to punish it.   STOP CALLING ELECTION FRAUD CHEATING it is a felony criminal offense and it needs to be clearly seen as such

• The DEMS and their BS Media are the enemy ! 

This reply was deleted.