ADMIN

Vandals Leave Nancy Pelosi PIGS HEAD After Spraying Fake Blood Around Her  Estate

Somebody left Speaker Nancy Pelosi a very disturbing message to kick off the new year ... and it seems to be related to the ongoing financial struggles of millions of Americans.

Pelosi's San Francisco home was vandalized overnight ... most of the damage was done to her garage door and driveway. The perp or perps spray-painted "Cancel Rent!" and "We Want Everything" in big black letters on her door ... and there's also a nod to the failed $2,000 government stimulus checks.

Even more unnerving, what looks like a pig's head and fake blood were also staged in front of her garage.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... San Fran cops responded to a vandalism call at Pelosi's home around 3 AM. We're told a police report was taken, but it's unclear if they have any suspects.

read more:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/01/nancy-pelosi-house-vandalized-pigs-head-fake-blood-spray-paint-stimulus/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Quotes from Lord of the Flies:

“You knew, didn't you? I’m part of you? Close, close, close! I’m the reason why it’s a no go?” (p 143)

This quote shows that this “beast” that is on the island has changed the nature of the boys, it lives inside of them. The pig head represents this force that changed them from civilized boys to savages and an evil nature. 

• Pelosi in a poke. LOL

• She is merely reaping what she has sown, poetic justice so to speak. Since she and her political party have advocated defunding the police, I think it very hypocritical of her to have called them. This incident should have been called into social services so that the appropriate counselors could have been called into action for both perpetrators and vicitm. Poor Nancy.

• Ask me if I care about anything happening to pelosi (NOPE)

• "Ask me if I care about anything happening to pelosi (NOPE)"

Well I care what happens to Princess Nan! And the sooner the better.

• Good !

• I guess pelosi will go to the salon again to get her hair done but even then the pig will be better looking.

• "I guess pelosi will go to the salon again to get her hair done but even then the pig will be better looking."

No surprise with her being ravaged by crapulence! YES, CRAPULENCE I SAY!

Boy is she full of it.

• I would have expected a more expensive garage door for someone with a $24,000 refrigerator and $15 pints of ice cream. This looks pretty plain.

• So Nan coordinates to her surroundings.

Surprised?

This reply was deleted.