Replies

• this entire nation needs God but the left see themselves as "gods" and the gop establishment is on board with them, seeking seats at the tyranny table against We the People.  I pray daily for revival in America

• He and many of his comrades have made the Hell list. I believe Hell is reserved for those in power. Only they can commit the magnitude of human devastation that would condemn ones soul to an eternal hell fire.

• Will someone tell this idiot that everyone dies and it's 100% true so let him tell the Lord that he should enter heaven.

• God will have his way with him. 

• God will burn his fat, ugly little peckerhead-wise ass

• Actually Nadler, you and your other Democrats have proven that governing is also no concern of the congress; let alone God's will. Maybe he has forgotten that "all men were endowed by their creator with certain unalienable Rights".  I don't think lying Democrats trying to do away with whatever God people believe in; pay their big donors and pick what businesses succeed and which fail are any of the Rights.

• There is a reason God made him look like a penguin and act like an a$$ wipe.

• That completely explains demoncraps. 

• Need text not streaming.

• Nadler is the reason why Hitler did what he did to the jews.. THEY'RE ALL "KIKES"!!!

This reply was deleted.