Replies

• P..S. And what are the reasons you suggest this person? 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Very wordy and typical rambling Ron, but I still ask, "Who do you suggest run for the Presidential Election of 2024? And Lopez where's your bark to add to this question?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Very well Lopez and Colonel, You have both explained a dozen times over from dozens of directions that Trump is, was, and always will be a contemptible failure unworthy for consideration as President in the 2024 Election, I am most curious to know Who you suggest and exactly why? Seriously.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• More bogus hyperbole... that will not stand the smell test.  I have great respect for Pres. Trump and voted for him both times.  Albeit, I do question his personnel management skills and his failure to drain the swamp as promised. He failed miserably to address several critical issues in his Presidency... and they likely resulted in his failure to prepare properly for the rigged election.

First, he campaigned on holding Hillary Clinton accountable for her criminal conduct and failed to even indict her let alone try her.  He also promised to drain the swamp... to remove the graft, corruption, and criminal element from government... How'd that work out?  It didn't.  In fact, the criminals in the swamp ate Pres. Trump's lunch and then evicted him from his second term in office.

Next, Pres. Trump ran on a promise to build a wall along our Southern border... all 1933 miles of it.  How'd that work out... He finished approximately 600 miles of the wall... hardly 1933 miles.

He failed at personnel management big time... starting with the appointment of Super Rino, Reince Priebus, as his first chief of staff...Does anyone realize how important the first chief of staff is to the newly elected president... the Chief of Staff for the President establishes the Administrative ground game for the Administration and is a key advisor on selecting staff.  How'd that work out?

Finally, there is the gross mishandling of the AG, DOJ, CIA, and FBI staffing appointments made by President Trump. On top of not jailing Hillary, he failed to hold a single senior official accountable... Not one of these three critical issues was handled properly leaving underlying cancer to eat away at our Constitutional Governmetn.  These disappointments are also at the core of his Administrations's failure to stop the 2020 election fraud.

• Lopez. How often do you and yours shop at Wal-Mart? Are your vehicles American made? Your clothes? Appliances? Electronics? Shoes? Medications? The fixtures in the Restaurants you cater? The Pumps that fill you car with gasoline? The Traffic Lights in the area where you reside? Your Trash Cans and Bags? For months you've been bad mouthing Trump for all the things you believe He should have done in your mind, while doing nothing about stopping the situations around you! With effort you can demand American Made Products in every situation your presence finds itself. Its easy to complain but so much harder to actually take responsibility and do something yourself. Stop being a "Monday Morning Quarterback!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Excellent Points June!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Susan Rices Stasi is tightening the noose aropund freedoms neck.  When do you think they'l start killing us en masse?  It's Totalitarianism 101. Don't think they'll do it to us?...........I can see it in their eyes!!!

• Ron, Agreed. There is no direct line to the Center when the beginnings approach from various angles. However, Center is always reached.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lopez, Archimedes you are not!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Noon Greenwich Mean Time on Thanksgiving, for a Day of Prayer?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.