ADMIN

The Patriot Post - Patriot comeback tour 2020! <a href=https://bit.ly/2OHsxdl | Facebook" />

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mike, do you consider Liberals and Democrats "Enemies of the Constitution?" This is not an intellectual debate but a question only you can need with your heart and mind completely clear and open.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I took an oath " TO DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. Now does that mean also our liberals and democrats in office too???

• Thanks Thomas! That song should go viral!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• We have the spirit of 76 in our hearts  , with God's hands we will destroy  the evil  upon  us .

• Perfect "Mission Statement!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I am 78.  Retired firefighter 27 years.  The people are right.  It is time to walk out.  This country can not and will not be able to function.  It will not take long for the democrats and some republicans to understand who owns this country.   I will stand on any line to protest.  Just let me know when and where.  

• Coming to a cityhall near you!

• The Seattle police department, along with its recruits, has been told that they and all Seattle employees must have the jab by an announced date.  The police are ready to walk out!  Bravo, Seattle Blue!

• Awesome..ALL of us need to do the same..this "mandatory" death jab violates every one of the Nuremberg Codes....The inventor of the mRNA Dr Malone said that it was developed in 2013...note that year!!! And..he never advanced it because every single one of his lab animals died withing 3 years, once the spike proteins overwhelm the body and attack the organs of the host. We ALL need to stand is ti Heir Xidenharris. Why is Congress, their staff and families, SCOTUS, their staff and families, Exec Branch and their staff and families, illegals, refugees(and I say that loosely) Pfizer, Moderna employess, CDC HHS staff and families exempt from the death jabs?? Look who they are targeting...the professionals...just like in every single one of the commie takeovers of a country...then they come after the useful idiots and then everyone else!! America needs to wake the hell up! RESIST!!!

This reply was deleted.