Replies

• Colonel, that link I sent states that the Governor cannot run competitively for office in a recall. This would mean he could be recalled from office, being placed by a greater majority, but could be replaced by a smaller majority to re-elect him??

Not good!

I am appreciating the directness of the cause-effect nature of Californias recall. It squashes political hijynx being business as usual.

If recalled, you are spoiled goods. Try again next time if you dare. Gray Davis has been nowhere to be seen since.

• A video by a Doc listed these 3 as lifetime preventives. He literally b said do this for the rest of your life. 

10,000 units of C.

Magnesium

200 micrograms of Selenium

He said for the healthy, begin with 5,000 units of C. The body has to build up tolerance for high doses C. Too much at the beginning is excreted in urine. The higher you go, the more it affects the bowels, so "bowel tolerance" is a necessity, so build up week by week. Since it is impossible to buy this amount in pill form without spending a fortune, purchase the powder Ascorbic Acid, which is the same thing, and mix it in a liquid such as grape juice or other. He said it will coat every cell in your body, thereby protecting it. 

He stated Magnesium deficiency is connected to all disease, and that Selenium is a miracle supplement. He noted that a high-risk group of people expected to get aids, were treated with Selenium and observed for 20 yrs, never got aids.

Also, Ivermectin can be bought at the local feed store. It is used to deworm horses. It is cheap, is easy to measure out per 50 lbs of weight, and you can chase it down with the beverage of your choice such as juice, to kill the flavor. 

• Great info. Thanks

• Thanks, JEA9.

• You are both welcome. Sharing all truth is life or death in these times.

• Ok, So I will tell you what the scenario will be. More & more people dropping like flies from the Gates/Fauchi depop shot disguised as a "vaccine".  Some people who are awake are saying " I won't take an experimental vaccine". THIS is not experimental AT ALL. It was designed & created to KILL. Klaus Schwab, Gates, Fauchi, Kissinger ALL of the globalists have openly discussed their depopulation plans extensively. They don't hide it. They will use the FAKE Globull warming scam, Toxic foods laden with poison sprays, GMO's, flouride in products, Now fake 3D meat etc.. But the best way to insure DEATH is by poison in the blood stream. Bingo. The New World Order on schedule. The drugs that CURE Covid, Sars and other mild flus are being shunned by the WHO. Why? Because they're CHEAP & effective!!! They work. Big Buck$$$ Pharma hate cheap cures. Those drugs are:
    1.Suramin
    2. Hydroxychloroquine
    3. Ivermectin
    4.Azithromycin

These are prescription drugs that WORK. Again You won't here a peep from MSM regarding these cheap & effective cures.

The supplements that you can get to pump up your immune system are:

1. Quercetin
    2. NAC
    3.L-Glutathione
    4. EDTA
    5. Colloidal silver
    6. Vitamin D

Anything that will protect the body from free radicals. The depop jab overwhelms the body with free radical damage so that any virus or cancer cells will multiply like rabbits in heat!  Now watch out for this: Main Stream FAKE Media will blame...drum roll here... NEW strains/variants of covid that is causing all the deaths. They WILL never admit that it's the fake vaccination. They will also blame the unvaxed for the deaths saying we are responsible and then we will be bullied and unable to buy or sell without the Mark of the Beast. I have known this for a while & my brother who called me a conspiracy nut FINALLY fricking gets it. I'm just sad that we will lose beloved family members.
  • TIme to begin prophylactic treatment using Hydroxychoroqin and zinc nd or Ivermicten... according to several clinical trials they provide protection from infection and are a cure if infected... We must get the Medical Professionals to go on strike if the FDC, CDC, and AMA continue to deny these therapeutics as effective against COVID 19 and its variants.

• Avoid Remdecivir like the plague (apropos).

• Why? Please inform us as I have not heard any negatives on Remdecivir other than it is ineffective... or a poor substitute for Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine with Zinc.

• I listened to a medical professional yesterday relate the issues with the current russian-roulette injectables, and mentioned the Remdecivir drug as carcinogenic. It impressed me enough to respond as you saw. But for the life of me, I cannot rememeber the identity of who this man was. Using unbiased search engines produced no confirmation. I suspect information overload with multiple access sources is becoming overwhelming. 

The Geezer in Chief is tottering toward a medical mandate that is as absolutely illegal as was his election win. FEMA isolation camps have locations designated for activation, I gather. Significant time has passed to inspire notice and doubts about this political nonsense by the general population. Wholesale rejection and dissent from the government attack on civil rights is now not only possible, but necessary. Political madness and my anticipated Governors recall is coming just in time for my birthday. Lucky me, lucky all.

This reply was deleted.