ADMIN

Maxine waters Memes

Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) warned on MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show with Jonathan Capehart” that former President Donald Trump would attempt “to take over legislatures, little towns and cities.”

Therefore, she said he must be convicted in his impeachment trial to “take away his power.”

Waters said, “I do believe he sent all of these domestic terrorists to the Capitol to take over the Capitol, and that includes not only the Proud Boys but the Oath Keepers, the QAnon, and white supremacists. These people have been aligned with him. One of the things I hope that will be looked at as we take this impeachment to the Senate is the fact that in his campaign for re-election, he was paying the very organizers of the insurrection that took place. The names are right there. The amount of money that he paid to them, it is shown in the last report. More of it is going to show up in the next report that they have to do.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/24/maxine-waters-trump-will-take-over-legislatures-little-towns-and-cities-if-not-convicted-for-insurrection/

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• it was her antifa terrorists that caused the problems not supporters of President Trump.  Several of those arrested have been identified as antifa but the Pravda/Goebbels propagandists will NEVER talk about the truth of what happened because the truth hurts their communist agenda!!!!!

• This NUT is not only mentally unbalanced  AND A TRAITOR but is such a demented LIAR that she should be in an insane asylum until she is hange for her TREASON. Her pure hatred of President Trump is psychotic and this isn't the first time she has shown how evil and demented she is.  Quite  TESITMONY OF THE IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY OF PEOPLE IN CALIFORNICATE!!!!!

• Demonrats and rinos alike fear Trump's base because we the people are 100% loyal to Trump come what may. We are at least 80 million voters!!! That's a frightening number to the swamp. 

• It's oure loyalty to The Constitution they fear the most.  They HATE our loyalty to President Trump because he represents, love of God, love of America, and loyalty to his oath of office!!!!!

• That's right, Bob. And today it's the same difference when we talk about Trump.

• Perfectly said!

• “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprising?” -Nancy Pelosi

“I will go and take Trump out tonight!” -screamed Maxine Waters

"If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere." -Maxine Waters

https://twitter.com/i/status/975892736871198720

...hmm, I wonder who's been calling for an insurrection (just search "examples of violence by democrats", there are many)

• Oleg, very true and very good point.  the devildemocommiecrats have been calling for violence and insurrection since the day President Trump won his FIRST election in 2016.  President Trump winning in 2020, and they know who TRULY WON, has really set them off their rockers, especially mad maxine!!!!!

• Democrats are terrified of Trump and his supporters. That is why they are lying about both. If you tell a lie enough times it overwhelms the truth. 

This reply was deleted.