ADMIN

Maxine waters Memes

Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) warned on MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show with Jonathan Capehart” that former President Donald Trump would attempt “to take over legislatures, little towns and cities.”

Therefore, she said he must be convicted in his impeachment trial to “take away his power.”

Waters said, “I do believe he sent all of these domestic terrorists to the Capitol to take over the Capitol, and that includes not only the Proud Boys but the Oath Keepers, the QAnon, and white supremacists. These people have been aligned with him. One of the things I hope that will be looked at as we take this impeachment to the Senate is the fact that in his campaign for re-election, he was paying the very organizers of the insurrection that took place. The names are right there. The amount of money that he paid to them, it is shown in the last report. More of it is going to show up in the next report that they have to do.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/24/maxine-waters-trump-will-take-over-legislatures-little-towns-and-cities-if-not-convicted-for-insurrection/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A  joker is in the People White House   ,   EL LADRON DE VOTOS EL ILLEGAL ,he is a illegal president he is a puppet and  ,el negro is the one that runing the country .

• Tom cotton had the perfect remark he stated:  President Trump has moved out of the White House and is now living rent free in the democrats heads!

• "Tom cotton had the perfect remark he stated:  President Trump has moved out of the White House and is now living rent free in the democrats heads!"

PERFECT INDEED.

• This douchebag Maxine waters is so dense that she doesn't understand that by stating those remarks she is showing herself and the radical left democrats how afraid they are of the Great Tresident Trump.

• President Trump can still take over just with his influence alone.

• "Maxine Waters: Trump Will ‘Take over Legislatures, Little Towns and Cities’ If Not Convicted for Insurrection"

Having an empty wooden echo chamber between her ears,

she is actually pointing the way I have suggested.

She fears it is a fundamental threat to the leftest election steal.

With a Constitutional libertarian state and local scene having heavily armed citizens,

Why would any collectivist fool stick a titty in that wringer? The Federal government is ill equipped for nullification.

(I doubt the standing military would participate)

But even if disqualified from office, Mr. Trump can sponsor a political movements party and exert great sway in candidates and platform issues.

THANKS MAXINE!

Star Wars POLL - Should Jar Jar Binks cameo in a new movie ...

• The impeachment is simply a tool in the hope of conviction so that Trump will have no influence in the elections of 2022 and 2024. It is that simple.

• Electroshock can be a terrible thing.

• it was her antifa terrorists that caused the problems not supporters of President Trump.  Several of those arrested have been identified as antifa but the Pravda/Goebbels propagandists will NEVER talk about the truth of what happened because the truth hurts their communist agenda!!!!!

• This NUT is not only mentally unbalanced  AND A TRAITOR but is such a demented LIAR that she should be in an insane asylum until she is hange for her TREASON. Her pure hatred of President Trump is psychotic and this isn't the first time she has shown how evil and demented she is.  Quite  TESITMONY OF THE IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY OF PEOPLE IN CALIFORNICATE!!!!!

This reply was deleted.