Replies

• We had a proper election.  It was frought  with rampant FRAUD.  There is plenty of Constitutional Law for resolving that.

Have you considered that another fullblown election might result in every bit as bad a result?  And then how would you resolve it?

The recourse is right there in Our Constitution.   We must play the hand we were dealt.

Running with tail between legs at the threat of mob violence plays right into the hands of the mob.

WE MUST DO THE RIGHT THING REGARDLESS OF THUGS

• I don't know anyone who would find fault with your position, but thugs are hardly the problem.  Constitutional law is hardly a remedy when the judicary refuses to hear the evidence.  One must come to grips with the reality.  This was and continues to be an establishment conspirarcy to stage a coup in favor of oligarchy, which is what Globalism is really all about.  And you are perfectly correct about all future elections.  Does anyone believe they stole this election so as to give anyone a second chance.  When one steals an election, one doesn't ever relinquish power to a future democratic election.

• Apparently you do not understandmy last 2 sentences.

So, I will attempt to  get through to you.

Mob violence aka THUG are the one that stole the election. They are also defunding police.  

My point is that WE CANNOT LET WHAT THEY SAY STAND.   WE MUST STAND AND ,MORE THAN DEFEND OUR POSITION.   WE MUST GET IN THEIR FACE.  WE MUST SPREAD OUR  BELIEF TO ALL  THE AMERICANS THAT WOULD BE HARMED IF THE ENEMY AKA THUGS GET THEIR WAY.

I AM NOT SAYING MY WAY IS THE ONLY WAY OR THE RIGHT WAY.   I AM WIDE OPEN TO A BETTER IDEA/PLAN IF ANYONE HAS ONE.

I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE YET.    

LOTS OF PEOPLE YELLING FOR ONE, OR FOR SOMEBODY TO DO SOMETHING,  BUT NOT ONE PRACTICAL DOABLE SOLUTION.

• They can't.  The Supremem Court can't.  That's why they are a failed institution.

• Again.  That was posted in preparation for the forensic audit results. 

IMHO,   It opens another door to quick resolution that gets rid of 2 losers and opens the door to replacing both.   It says that the state that proves fraud has an option of determining who the REAL WINNER IS.   That eliminates waiting and the cost of a new national election.  It also eliminates an empty presidency and VP.

• We the People must stand up for every election at all levels 

• If you believe it is an hones one, yes.

• Oops: if you trust it yes. I don't trust the 2020 election and I don't stand by it.

• It's so very inspiring to know that you are there. I am a senior citizen and I remember what this country WAS like. I can't speak to accountability back then, but now one would have to be deaf, dumb, and blind not to see what is happening.  I support you completely. I am inspired by your patriotism. I wish all the military recognized their oath to the Constitution and the rule of law.  This is NOT a movie. No one is going to write a happy ending for us. We must write it for ourselves, our children all of which depend on our country and the accountability of our leaders. Thank you. Sempre Phi

• Have to say that I had your back 100% right up til you said,(elsewhere) that you would tear down the system.

Too many people tearing down these days.

I support the rest of what you say and even your right to say it.   That's a lot considering Our Military is of necessity a benign dictatorship.   

In all honesty, that one comment stands in the way of fighting against the system. 

This reply was deleted.