ADMIN

Trump's Recognition of Political Memes Boosts Creator ...

“The View” co-host Joy Behar said Tuesday that the 1st and 2nd Amendments to the U.S. Constitution needed to be “tweaked a little bit” because the Founding Fathers did not have things like AR-15s and Twitter.

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg began the discussion with the news that Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey had stepped down a day earlier and noted that he had been proactive in policing hate speech — namely because Twitter was first to eject former President Donald Trump from its platform.

“Australia wants to go a step further, drafting a legal process for those feeling they have been defamed, bullied, or harassed, forcing them to hand over the identities of the accused bully to the courts. If we had a legal process like this, would it actually make people think twice about trolling or would people just find a new – a new way to troll?” Goldberg asked, but co-host Sunny Hostin appeared to see the merit of the idea.

“It would be so juicy and good. I mean, think about it,” she said. “Don’t you get those nasty tweets from people with that keyboard courage in their mama’s basement or somewhere else, and they’re hidden behind, like, a cat photo or a private account or a frog photo or a flag photo — in my case, I get a lot of flag photos and they say the nastiest things that they would never say to you face to face. I would love their identifying information.”

read more:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/joy-behar-its-time-to-tweak-1st-and-2nd-amendments-because-founding-fathers-didnt-have-ar-15s-and-twitter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Spend some of your government handout money and come to my house.  I will be more than glad to let you know what I think about you and you will take it because you know what I say is true.  More than happy to say it to you ugly mug.

• All in all, they are communist cows ... and like old cows there comes a time when they are not even fit for dogfood.

• If there was ever cause to dethrone a demon or demons it would be now!  that is all they do is hate speech and coverups... 

• what that racist satanic communist wants is to destroy America thinking she will be part of the ruling class.  She is an idiot that doesn't have an IQ in positive numbers!!!!!!!!!!

• ADMIN

Lets see; Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Shall we stop the media from their freedom of speech?

Shall we stop freedom of religion?

Shall we stop right to assemble? 

Shall we stop our right to voice our grievances? 

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Shall we stop a well regulated Militia (when we defund the police) ........

Shall we not have security of a free State? 

Shall we not have the right of people to defend themselves? 

If all this were to come true then We the People will be conquored by the State and there will be no more freedom....ever! 

OBTW - what happened in Germany in 1933 and following!? Will this repeat it's self in America 2023? 

• First move we need to make is to disembowel the liberal media 

• Communist wants to control our country and I say tell this idiots go to HELL 

• Lorenzo, hell is where scum like reid is headed!!!!!!!!!

• And ALL 15 viewers agreed!

• Can't stand any of those ignorant communist bitches

This reply was deleted.