ADMIN

“THIS CAMPAIGN IS NOT ABOUT ME, IT NEVER HAS BEEN.”

Livonia, Mich — John James, Republican candidate for U.S. Senate released the following statement on Election Day:

“This campaign is not about me, it never has been. It’s about the People of Michigan. Every vote must count, and elections must be fair and honest.

“Fair elections are at the foundation of representative democracy. American citizens deserve to know that the democratic process has not been circumvented by the powerful or politically connected. While not everyone wins in an election, voters must be confident that the election was fair and honest.

“Failure to do so, is the end of democracy.

“I put my life on the line in Iraq– where I flew missions to protect free and fair elections. I care all the more that free and fair elections take place in Michigan– where I was born and raised.

“While Senator Peters is currently ahead, I have deep concerns that millions of Michiganders may have been disenfranchised by a dishonest few who cheat.

“When this process is complete, I will of course accept the results and the will of the people, but at this time there is enough credible evidence to warrant an investigation to ensure that elections were conducted in a transparent, legal and fair manner.

“Those who object likely have something to hide.”

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The conduct of this election is not about FAIRNESS... it's about unlawful conduct and the theft of a nation. It is about the looting of a great city set upon a hill a beacon of liberty in a dying world. It is about the dying embers of freedom and an ill wind guiding the hand of despots out of the East... a wind that has captured the foolish, promising them that which is not theirs to give... the liberty of others to choose their destiny.

This election is a testimony to the depravity of a Nation that has lost its way and no longer holds to the precepts that once made it the envy of the world. This election is the death knell for our Constitutional Republic and a welcoming embrace for the tyranny of lesser men. We must not permit this election to stand. The Nations Courts must awake to the vision before them... too, reverse the count and too set right the record. The People must demand justice and the wicked must receive due recompense.

Let us assemble in our cities ... in our sacred places of worship, let us cry out to God for justice while there is still light in the world and a righteous remanent in the land ... that our children and grandchildren may not be abandoned to suffer the wrath of the world... at the hand of tyranny. Let us remember what God has said, He will perform, and our God has said: "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." God is more than able to heal our land if we will but humble ourselves, acknowledge our sin, turn from our wicked ways, and embrace Him once more as our God. Let the righteous say Amen... While, the deaf and blind, the foolish and ignorant declare there is no God.

Can two walk together if they cannot agree... Can the just stand among the unjust and there not be discord? Will the righteous eat at the table of the foolish and ungodly without compromise? The Lord our God would say: Come out of the world and sup with Me; while I am still able to be found. Amen.

As a people, we have covenanted with the world ... We have sold our birthright for a bowl of porridge. We let our eyes be consumed by the things of this world and the lusts of the flesh have taken root in our hearts. For a nation of fools races to store up treasure in the world, only to find their treasure shall perish in the dust of the Earth... bearing record to the folly of the flesh.

• isn't that the truth

• RAH, JOHN!!!!............GIVE EM HELL!

• John James' speak is exactly why the Democrats despite him and Conservatives support him.  He is a true, patriotic American ..... a statement that no Democrat will ever be able to say with even smidgeon of honesty.

• Exactly! and I agree with you.

• GREAT ARTICLE AND STATEMENT JOHN JAMES, YOU ARE A "TRUE HERO"!!

• I am going to say this about the Democrats they are racist because here is a black man who is running for the Senate in Michigan, he was born there and went to the military for crying out loud what's wrong with this picture? someone need to stand up for John James he need to win period.

• Agreed... maybe a thorough audit and effective legal challenge to the vote will result in the Michigan election being tossed out for rampant and pervasive election and voter fraud... making it impossible to determine winners in any of its contests. 

• Exactly!

• RESIST...RESIST...RESIST !!!!  Does everyone remember the communists saying that when Trump won in 2016?

This reply was deleted.