Replies

• I have to agree with Klaus that Carter was a decent man. And I will add that his work since President has continued to display values. The evil of the others continues as well and has even enlarged the destruction that they couldn’t accomplish in office. Biden is knowingly part of that work, as well as a convenient tool for completely depraved people. With a cast of a thousand talented demented politicians, judges, billionaires they carry on. But for how long?

• The Best part of Carter was his brother with the Billy Beer! Carter was a COMMUNIST, too! All the Dems. are EVIL & are a detriment to AMERICA!!

• CARTER was an economic moron.  20% interest rates.

and HE GAVE AWAY THE PANAMA CANAL, 14 MILITARY BASES SUPPORTING IT, AND GORGAS THE LARGEST MILITARY HOSPITAL OUTSIDE THE US.   A TRULY BEAUTIFUL HOSPITAL.

Doing a couple goodies does NOT UNDO THE BAD.

• AMEN.

JOIN ME IN POSTING SIGNS.

MINE IS ON MY CAR'S REAR WINDOW.

0BIDEN

IS

TALIBAN

GETTING  LOTS OF APPROVAL WITH IT.

• Of course Biden is worse. 0 pulls the strings to destroy America, Biden fails and falls, the next puppet comes in, and 0 along with Jarrett, keep pulling the strings. His name isn't associated with any of it and everyone else takes the fall.  He is pure evil. 

• Rice & Jarrett both working for Barack Obama making decisions & Joe Biden following orders What is our future? Right Now it is not looking good for any of us. #DemocratsAreDestroyingAmerica

• Carter, Obama, Biden --- all Democrats. No surprise there. And all recent Presidents. What the h - - - has happened to the Democratic Party of my parents??  

• At least Carter was basically a decednt man, although a terrible President. Obama and especially Biden are a disaster for America. As for the rest of the Democrat party, they are America's worst enemy.

This reply was deleted.