ADMIN

Image result for democrat tyranny biden meme

By February 1, Joe Biden had signed an unprecedented 42 executive orders in just the first few days of his administration. These included executive orders which looked to expand socialized medicine, provide taxpayer funding for foreign abortions, destroy American energy jobs, rejoin meaningless and counterproductive international agreements and organizations, further the promotion of ahistorical mischaracterizations of the United States, and to call for transgender rights in school sports — to name a few.

Despite Biden’s use of the executive branch to bypass the legislature since entering office— after reaching the White House while calling for national unity — the new president has continued to add to this list. Since the beginning of February, Biden has signed an additional nine executive orders and actions, putting his running tally at an unbelievable 52 executive orders and actions after just 20 days in office.

This is the same Joe Biden who, prior to winning the election in November, described ruling by executive order as dictatorial, reminding us that “we’re a democracy.”

read more:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-has-now-signed-52-executive-orders-and-actions-in-first-20-days-in-office

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We can't say that we did not warn the American people.  Big tech and media are partly responsible as well.  Need to get Parler and others up and running.

• the American people know that Joe Biden was the vice president for 8 years look at the result of it it's not looking good for all of us.

• Unconstitutionaly elected Democrats(per U.S. Constitution Article II, Section 1, Clause 2..PERIOD!) cemnting their tyrannical RULE over us.The Usurping Tyrants will soon emerge from their WELL GUARDED DESPOTIC DWELLING  with our NEW Constitution they've written for us!!!! Welcome to Hell on Earth. Thye've learned wellfrom the COMRADES in the C.C.P.. Wake up,we've been overthrown.Suspend your disbelief and LOOK at REALITY!!!

• Atleast, the most he  knows how to sign his name. By the 10th one he probably forgets how!!!

• Biden didn't create a single one of these executive orders.  They were all pre-prepared by the Communist Party (aforetime called the Democrat Party).   Biden is NOT MY PRESIDENT.

• Right! President Xi is!!!!

• BUT HE SIGNED THEM AND I AGREE NOT MY PRESIDENT!!

• CIVIL WAR BREAKS OUT IN MARH

Is that going to be the headline on March 5th?

I am moving to the new country of Texas.

• We are happy to have you here.  Just do not bring anyone from California or New York or D.C. with you

• it's going to be a War period.

This reply was deleted.