ADMIN

Joe Biden has hairline fractures in foot after slipping while playing with  his dog, Major - CNN Video

American president-elect Joe Biden has fractured his right foot after slipping while playing with his dog Major.

The injury was discovered in a scan on Sunday and will likely require him to wear a boot for several weeks, his doctor said.

Biden suffered the injury on Saturday and visited an orthopedist in Newark, Delaware, on Sunday afternoon, his office said.

“Initial x-rays did not show any obvious fracture,” but medical staff ordered a more detailed CT scan, his doctor, Kevin O’Connor, said in a statement. The subsequent scan found tiny fractures of two small bones in the middle of his right foot, O’Connor said.

“It is anticipated that he will likely require a walking boot for several weeks,” O’Conner said.

read more:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/29/joe-biden-twists-his-ankle-after-slipping-while-playing-with-dog

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'll bet the dog had a hankering for a chew bone.

Easy mistake.

dog-bones-dog-with-bone-chew-600x600.jpg

• Too bad they can not put a boot on his brain because it is already scambuled!!!

• The Left & its globalist cabal are setting up "Joe's frailty' so as speed up the transiti to President Kamala ... Poor Old Joe is their expendable public useful tool...too soon the Left will have their preferred vandal in place.

• OH NO call PETA he is doing dogs now.

• I heard he was jumping up to catch a stick in his mouth that his dog threw to him

• Old and frail?

• Amputate his foot and stick in his mouth.......LOL

• You know they'll be making Uncle Joe (Stalin) step down and putting Kamalalalala in his place before spring time. Sorry. I ain't give my willng consent to a Government hijacked by Goebbelist Pigs. Burn down the U.N. too!

• It was a mind changer, he thought about conceeding.

• Too bad it wasn't his frigging neck ....

This reply was deleted.