ADMIN

He Broke Me Says A Tearful James Comey - YouTube

Former FBI Director James Comey, an outspoken opponent of outgoing President Donald Trump, believes the Republican Party “needs to be burned down or changed” moving forward.

While Comey long identified as a Republican, he endorsed Joe Biden last year and now believes the Republican Party needs a complete revamp.

“The Republican party needs to be burned down or changed,” Comey said, according to the Guardian, expressing hope “something is shifting” with a “fault breaking apart, a break between the Trumpists and those people who want to try and build a responsible conservative party.”

“Who would want to be part of an organization that at its core is built on lies and racism and know-nothingism? It’s just not a healthy political organization,” he said, continuing to criticize Trump and those who work with and support him.

“They tell themselves stories like: ‘I’ve got to deal with this to protect the country; because I’m so important to the nation, I’ll make these compromises,'” Comey said.

“And then he’s eaten your soul, it’s too late, and then you’re the attorney general of the United States marching across Lafayette Square thick with choking pepper smoke after protesters have been cleared so the man can hold the Bible up. That’s where you end up,” he continued:

What Donald Trump has done for the last five years is attack the building from the outside to weaken its foundation. He’s withdrawn the control rods, and that’s a recipe for a nuclear disaster, a radioactive release. That’s what you saw on Capitol Hill, our own Chernobyl, when the ugly radioactive violence and racism of America explodes in public view.

Despite his clear contempt for Trump, Comey reiterated he does not believe it is in the “best interests” of the country for lawmakers to create “daily drama in our nation’s capital for three years as part of the United States versus Trump.”

read more:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/20/james-comey-the-republican-party-needs-to-be-burned-down-or-changed/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Comey is one of many in democratic leadership making threats and calling for insurrection... but the GOP is a grand old party, they'll take it lying down

• James Comey needs to face a firing squad for his sedition and treason.  I'll even supply my own ammunition if selected to participate ......

• I think the old fashion neck tie for a person who commites treason, and you know who I mean too.

• mark my word James Comey is going to have a job in the white house soon.

• Comey job was to protect the law of the land and not make his own laws which is something that he would never do 

• I bet Comey going to have a special place in the new administration.

• JAMES COMEY NEED TO BE BURNED TO THE GROUND.

• No dont let him fool you Comey is your typical rhino Republican. He resembles Mitch McConnell and Mitt turncoat Romney. Patriots need new party.

• He is correct - we have to get rid of the RINOS and replace them with Patriots who actually believe in our constitution.  But of course that is not what Komey means.  He is disgustingly dishonest!  

• all political parties should be banned as corrupt organizations that promote criminal activity even at the expense of the nation

This reply was deleted.