ADMIN

Image result for january capitol riot meme

Dinesh D’Souza did a podcast pointing out Nancy Pelosi’s very peculiar behavior regarding events at the Capitol in the days leading up to January 6. In the five weeks since then, Pelosi has turned Washington, D.C. into an armed, walled city and is working with the White House to crack down on dissenting views – meaning, any views that run counter to the Democrat party narrative. There’s something weirdly un-American about what we’re seeing now.

On February 17, D’Souza did an hour-long podcast entitled “Trump’s Next Move.” You can find the entire podcast here. Townhall published the transcript of his discussion about Nancy Pelosi’s behavior before and after the events of January 6. It makes for unnerving reasoning.

D’Souza points out something we’ve all noticed, which is that, on January 6, many of the people peacefully walked and gawked through the Capitol after having been invited in – and treated respectfully – by the relatively small number of Capitol police officers on duty. If you’ve ever visited the Capitol in the past, you know that’s not how it ordinarily works.

Even stranger is the fact that Capitol police officers, who expected to be pulling extra duty, given that everyone knew large numbers of Trump supporters would be flooding D.C., were instead sent home for the day. Additionally, D’Souza points out, when Trump offered 10,000 National Guard troops to help out because the rally was in town, both those in charge of the Capitol and D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser rebuffed the offer. As Speaker of the House, it’s inconceivable that Pelosi wasn’t part of this decision.

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/its_possible_that_trump_supporters_fell_into_a_trap_on_january_6.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• IMHO, yes, it was a set-up and fancy nancy was actually involved in planning the event.  As I said, that's my opinion, bolstered by the fact she refused both the DC mayor's request for added security as well as the request by Police Chief Sund.  And THEN, within 24 hours, she had the impeachment charges all ready to roll.  This went through Congress in LESS THAN a week; you and I BOTH know "nothing ever" moves through Congress that fast.  So, NO, don't even try to tell me this was NOT preplanned AND assisted/pushed by fancy nancy, the communist dictator.

• why do you think they held the impeachment vote right away when the Dems voted on to allow witnesses but then backed out in a hurry when Trump's Atty. want Pelosi IN HIS OFFICE for the deposition. Because there was no way in hell she was going to allow that to happen because she is up to her eyeballs in this setup.

• They were pretty stupid. 

You know instead of a few breaching the Capitol. They all should have. They should have taken out Congress. 

This should have been the start of the revolution. Legal means didnt work and because of corruption judges and Congress they let Boden cheat his way into office. 

I doubt we will ever have another fair election. 

• First, see this to know who Michael Yon is:

https://rumble.com/vcuyrr-michael-yon-explains-what-happened-on-jan.-6.html

Then, see this to kearn what REALLY happened on Jan 6th at the Capitol bldg- a False Flag / Agent Provocateur operation:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/michael-yon-agent-provocateur-tactics-were-seen-at-jan-6-capitol-protest_3654556.html

Michael Yon Explains What Happened on Jan. 6
  • This is off subject but since they (the communists) intend to hunt us down and arrest us who support Trump (conservatives) you should concider no longer using your real names on the posts we make. Choose a username. There is no reason to make things easier for them. If they have your real name it makes it easier for them to track you down. We all see how things are going with communists in control of our country now. I just changed my posts to a username and you should all concider it.

• A bet a lot of people already done that with the username, because of all of  the liberal nuts on here. Besides the demorats can find us regardless of which name we use. by going through ISP's and they don't care if it is legal or not. But that is a good Idea anyway Stryder58.

• Why would anyone even doubt that the Dems planned this. Look at what they have done in the whole 4 years of Trump. I keep hoping the big guy in Heaven makes sure they get their just deserts soon. 

• I think it was a major set up by Pelosi and the rest of the gang!  

• Kinda looked scripted at the very least or so this guy thinks
    https://youtu.be/yBhzqV_C9-Y

•  If Trump offfered 10,000 NG to help the capitol police, then why in the world did he invite patriots to come and waste their time, energy, money and all for zero chance of any improved election results!?

This reply was deleted.