ADMIN

It's Our Turn Now: Resist

8466346267?profile=RESIZE_710x

Now that the Democrats won't have Donald Trump to kick around anymore, they'll do it anyway, if for no other reason than to keep your eyes off their extremism.

While President Joe Biden is talking about "unity and compromise," the leftist machine is still obsessing over Trump (by design) and demonizing and silencing his supporters. Leftists don't want unity and compromise, which has been clear since Trump announced his candidacy in 2015. They want total control and submission.

Their strategy is to keep the spotlight on Trump to continue to capitalize on the week from hell during which the D.C. riots occurred, milking from it every last ounce of negativity to discredit and neuter the MAGA movement. Meanwhile, Biden and his handlers are conducting the American freight train leftward at full throttle.

Our job is to counter their propaganda and resist every leftist executive order and policy initiative with as much force as Democrats resisted Trump from day one -- not for payback, not to be petty but for the good of the nation and our fellow citizens.

Progressive media outlets are beside themselves with glee; they feel empowered to renew their push to dismantle America as founded and use their fascist social media allies to implement their radicalism.

CNN blissfully reported, "President Joe Biden is finalizing 17 executive moves just hours after his inauguration Wednesday, moving faster and more aggressively to dismantle his predecessor's legacy than any other modern president." Likewise, The New York Times glowed, writing, "In 17 executive orders, memorandums and proclamations signed hours after his inauguration, President Biden moved swiftly on Wednesday to dismantle Trump administration policies his aides said have caused the 'greatest damage' to the nation."

Does that sound like an agenda of unity and compromise? Aren't you tired of disingenuous rhetoric from politicians? Biden is pretending with one hand that he is unifying and compromising while using his other to misrepresent and vilify Trump's record.

read more:

https://townhall.com/columnists/davidlimbaugh/2021/01/22/resist-n2583521

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Now they're going to let Chairman Bao's terrorist army of BLACK ISIS and ANTIFA roam free to do as they will. Notice how they're ignoring it on the west coast. Be ready to protect your neighborhood from Chairman Bao's roaming horde of barbarians...........Tyrant Queen Nancy said we couodn't call them animnals,remember?

• Clearly the NWO in George Soros has been busy corrupting the state and local levels. The Federal wide-ranging bid for centralized control did not work when Trump took 2016, so NWO got busy in the lower echelons.

Local government is easier to take back. Many offices are liable for recall, with no impeachment conviction requirement. Even the governors, as the carpetbagger 'frisco Mayor now Governor Newsome are finding this out.

A wholesale appoach to cleaning government of pests is needed, with emphisis on the state and local levels first. Then a generic rejection of federal intrusion and overreach becomes very formidable. We have less than eighteen months to Bidens marginalization, if he lasts that long.

• Doesn't EVERYONE know by now that EVERYTHING that comes out the mouths of Leftists is conceived by the Saul Alinsky "Rules for Radicals," orignily dedicated to Satan?. Their rehetoric sets up FALSE REALITIES.  "Unity" to the Leftists Communists means ceding to their will. They've made the term "compromise" obsolete.  That was never sincere anyway.  Didn't Jim Carey once star in a movie in which he was living and false reality???  I can't remember the name of it. He eventually gets out and is shocked. 
    That's what the Left is trying to do to Americans.  Keep your minds friends. Think for yourselves. 

• You have heard my seranade, Valerie. I am so gratified.

Carey played a lawyer who, like the title stated, was a "Liar Liar". 

Now Carey just plays a "Fool Fool" in life.

• Unless we become the Original Tea Party, like in Boston, our country is forever doomed. The Tea Party must become a true force politically and maybe it's time to take the gloves off become the aggressor. I have removed myself from Facebook and deleted Twitter. There are alternatives.  I have stopped almost all shopping at Wal-Mart, Target, Kohl's, Amazon. These and others declared War on conservatives, Christians, the legal US citizens, families, and pro-life. There is a local business that needs our dollars while we have a choice. We must take our donations away from the Republican party make them straight to specific candidates that actually do as we ask, Not that say they will like McConnell that promise then when elected turn their backs on us until the next election. When are we going to stop accepting betrayal from our elected officials that would rather get money from large corporations to bring illegals in to take our jobs, use our benefits, vote illegally, then give money to countries that hate us, to use bullets or drugs to kill our children When is enough really enough?

• Those patriots who are concerned may enjoy hope. 

Nobody reasonable scoffs at the overthrow of the US now, 

not even at Alex Jones railings.

A fearful yet free people with resources may be inspired to action.

We remain potentially free unless defanged.

So Xo Biden doesn't like self-loading rifles, right?

• Out of one side of his mouth he talks about unity and out of the other side he ridicules Trump supporters.  Yeah - that's really going to make us want to unify with the Community (er Democrat) party.

And then those IDIOTS are going to vote on an impeach procedure after Trump is no longer in office.  Just proves that can't read!  Impeachments only use is to REMOVE someone from office.  After a person has left office - its moot. 

And then Biden, like the former Communist President Obama, signs a bunch of executive orders which have no use except to detroy the USA.  Thanks very ignorant, STUPID Democrat voters.  You should hang your head in shame and move to Cuba, Venezuala, China or Russia.  You have just proved you are too STUPID to be allowed to participate in a government "of the people, by the people and for the people."  Where the rest of us, sho see the truth, don't deserve the destruction that is going to ensue, you guys certainly do. 

• I say thanks to the RINOs, never Trumpers, and gutless republicans that allowed the steal of the election to happen.

I expect this kind of crap from the communist dims, but the GOP is "supposed" to work in the best interest of the citizens of the USA.

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• Impeach Obama while you're at it. 

This reply was deleted.