ADMIN

7972688252?profile=RESIZE_584x

The Honorable Amy Coney Barrett was confirmed as a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit in October 2017. She is a Notre Dame Law School alumna and has taught as a member of the Law School’s faculty since 2002.

Judge Barrett teaches and researches in the areas of federal courts, constitutional law, and statutory interpretation. Her scholarship in these fields has been published in leading journals, including the Columbia, Virginia, and Texas Law Reviews. From 2010-2016, she served by appointment of the Chief Justice on the Advisory Committee for the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure. She has been selected as "Distinguished Professor of the Year" by three of the Law School's graduating classes.

Judge Barrett earned her B.A. in English literature, magna cum laude, from Rhodes College, where she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa and, among other honors, was chosen by the faculty as the most outstanding graduate in the college’s English department. She earned her J.D., summa cum laude, from Notre Dame, where she was a Kiley Fellow, earned the Hoynes Prize, the Law School’s highest honor, as the number one student in her class, and served as executive editor of the Notre Dame Law Review.

read more here: https://law.nd.edu/directory/amy-barrett/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen-Amein and Hallelujah and Maranatha too Donald Trump!! TRUMP 2020 NOW!!

Any Barrett is a Conservative Republican Patriot, she is Pro-USA Constitution and Capitalism / PRO-LIFE / Pro-Christian and Jewish people!!

I am a Devout Christian Conservative Republican Patriot in our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America and I STAND with the Holy Land of Israel-Yisrael!! Am Yisrael Chai Adonai Foreveremore Israel-Yisrael!!

Love Always and Shalom, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

• Stack the court with all of Trump's nominees. Evidently it is something he can do without any Constitutional barriers. So, let the stacking begin. Ms. Barrett is a very smart woman, it is hard to believe that the group of marxist senators who in total do not have the intelligence she has, will be grilling her with their marxist tripe and spew.

• My question to the Democratic party how can you say, Donald Trump, is a racist? he picks a lady that adopted two Haitian Children of which that's where I was born and I never heard anyone who adopted Haitian kids to a higher level of office. This is the most incredible thing that the president did I will vote for Donald Trump on November 3rd.

• Judge Amy has already walked thru the fire to sit on the Court of Appeals, NOW JUST TAKE A VOTE AND GET OVER IT!!

• Now the next phase is the "Advice and Consent" by the Senate.  This phase IS NOT mandated by the Constitution.  The Republicans have the votes, get in with it.  The nomination is in, put it on the floor for immediate vote ....... and wait for the left to go absolutely NUTS!  And the great thing?  There's NOTHING they can do to stop it.

• I hope you're right. Let's watch them squeal like stuck pigs.

This reply was deleted.